• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

While the Army Was Courtmartialing a Green Beret For Stopping a Child Molester...

Bruzilla

Local time
11:18 AM
Reaction score
Remember the ISIS douchebag who was bragging in his video about selling off captured Christian girls as sex slaves? This douchbag...

isis1_zpsayxfdxl5.jpg

Yeah... the Russian Army found him. Looks like they introduced some foreign objects to his anus before sending him off to Allah. I guess the Russians know how to deal with these pieces of crap better than we do.

isis2_zpsgte2lyzh.jpg

Karma is a bitch. One only has to look back to the end of WWII Germany to see how brutal the Rooskies can be.

I guess the Russians know how to deal with these pieces of crap better than we do.

No, they just don't have all the moral minority hang up Americans do!

We need to adopt some of those tactics in our judicial system. That would be a criminal buzz-kill.

Makes me want to enlist in the Russian army.

Karma is truly a bitch. Hopefully several hundred thousand more of these jihadists find their own personal Hell as they are blown to atomic-sized bits.

Remember the ISIS douchebag who was bragging in his video about selling off captured Christian girls as sex slaves? This douchbag...

isis1_zpsayxfdxl5.jpg

Yeah... the Russian Army found him. Looks like they introduced some foreign objects to his anus before sending him off to Allah. I guess the Russians know how to deal with these pieces of crap better than we do.

isis2_zpsgte2lyzh.jpg

The first pic makes me cry every time.

Yea me too. glad they got that piece of ****, hope he suffered a lot.

I really liked how Steve Kroft really hammered the snot out of and pissed off Obama on Sunday. Deserves the Mo Fo right for being a proverbial **** up! Where's the clock?

I can only hope it was a long painful process for the slug.

I guess the Russians know how to deal with these pieces of crap better than we do.

No, they just don't have all the moral minority hang up LIBERAL JUDGES do!
Fixed it.

Last edited:
There is something seriously wrong in this country when we kick out brave soldiers because were worried about these animals. I read a few articles about what happened with that solider and id like to thank Bruz for posting about it,i intend to follow it.
As far as that other piece of scum,he got what he deserved. If we look back in History we all know about how brutal the Japanese were before WW2 and during. There was only one way to deal with them and we did. I wonder if we had the administration we have now back then were would we be. These animals only understand one thing. Hopefully the next president will deal with them and get our allies solidly involved to deal with this threat once and for all

There is something seriously wrong in this country when we kick out brave soldiers because were worried about these animals. I read a few articles about what happened with that solider and id like to thank Bruz for posting about it,i intend to follow it.
As far as that other piece of scum,he got what he deserved. If we look back in History we all know about how brutal the Japanese were before WW2 and during. There was only one way to deal with them and we did. I wonder if we had the administration we have now back then were would we be. These animals only understand one thing. Hopefully the next president will deal with them and get our allies solidly involved to deal with this threat once and for all

there's going to be a "next" President?

Auto Transport Service
Back