• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who else is getting crazy weather this week?

I've learned to unplug modems and routers........ I have a hard wire to the shop for internet, and have fried both ends twice. It gets a little pricey, and it's a total pain in the ***. My shop is a total lightning rod.
But you're still online.....
7n82n1.jpg

5 hours later they are there cutting up the tree and restoring power!!! Thankfully it’s not raining anymore just breezy for them.

They are still there and I am still…

Crazy strong-assed LOW pressure just sitting over the lower Great Lakes, whipping up all manner of
aggravation for a lot of folks this week:
1.png
(Just like BB distributors, Lows spin counter-clockwise :) ).
We got that load off the coast a day ago; now it's working on the follow-up, what I like to refer to
as a storms' "tail hook" effect.
Damn Low needs to move on. I gots stuff to do!

We drove through GA & SC this morning, and some HEAVY Downpours. We failed to get the Jeep loaded, before it started...
20240403_091156.jpg

We drove through GA & SC this morning, and some HEAVY Downpours. We failed to get the Jeep loaded, before it started...
20240403_091156.jpg

Her lips look fake. :lol:
At the risk of appearing like a swish, that woman looks gross. The boobs are WAY too big. She'd be great with 1/3 of that size.

So here we go…today! I’m not happy! More frikin shoveling and plowing up lawns!
IMG_4692.jpeg

80MPH winds last night and still blowing 40+ today and pouring. Power out most of the night over a huge part of Ontario..

Don't worry, wait 10 minutes and it'll change. Now calling for 8" of snow by morning!
Wow! Hope y'all are doin' OK.
Supposed to be mid-80's
here, no winds to speak of.

The center of this damn Low is STILL refusing to move on...

just started snowing, been raining a lot
wasn't supposed to till tomorrow down to like 3,000ft elevations
day before yesterday it was nice 70*s

April 4th 2024 Snow started at 1pm 001.JPG
April 4th 2024 Snow started at 1pm 002.JPG
April 4th 2024 Snow started at 1pm 003.JPG
April 4th 2024 Snow started at 1pm 004.JPG
April 4th 2024 Snow started at 1pm 005.JPG

I hate the devils dandruff
I'm so sick of it these past 3 years,
have been long, wet & cold winters
for here