• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who leaves a half a million worth of crap in thier car?

flypaper

Local time
4:52 AM
Reaction score
sure smells like Insurance fraud!

Report: $500,000 worth of items stolen from Alex Rodriguez's car in San Francisco

Yahoo Sports
Ryan Young
Aug 12th 2019 9:12PM
Alex Rodriguez’s “Sunday Night Baseball” trip to San Francisco didn’t quite end the way he wanted it to.

Rodriguez was in town to call the Giants’ game against the Philadelphia Phillies for ESPN, and parked his rental car just a few blocks from Oracle Park when he arrived. After the game, Rodriguez and other members of the ESPN crew went out to dinner nearby.

When he finally returned to his car, he discovered that it had been broken into — and an estimated $500,000 worth of items was missing, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Per the report, someone allegedly broke into his car between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. that night — at least five hours after the first pitch had been thrown. A camera, laptop, miscellaneous jewelry and a bag were reported stolen, worth in total around $500,000.

According to the Chronicle, teams of investigators were in the process of collecting evidence from the vehicle, and have made the case a “high priority.” No arrests have been made as of Monday night.

Don’t drive in San Francisco, your car WILL be broken into. Cops can do nothing about it. Use Uber or the MUNI. Knucklehead.

"who leaves a half a million worth of crap in thier car?"

Only a dumb-***. And one planning on making an outrageous fraudulent Insurance claim at that. Can't wait to hear how that works out for him....

ive bought cars before that were treasure troves..guns..tools..money..
rings,gold,even 2 bags of diamonds and rubies once.
grand tour mentioned over in dubai a Cab driver found a 800.000 gold bar in his backseat.
sometimes people are so lazy they cant be bothered.

i was trying to think of something he could have had in the bag,
perhaps a watch? some of those can be quite expensive....
on the flip side,who in 2019 leaves anything of value in a Rental car?
:bs_flag:

Yeh...I read the story and thought, who the hell has $500k worth of **** sitting in your car. Bunch of bullshit I think. Looking to get some extra cash from the Insurance company to keep his high maintenance wife happy probably.....:screwy:

Well if you are going to steal $500K at least do it in a “Sanctuary City” so you won’t be in trouble if caught.

It could be legit and he's just stupid. Maybe he had a watch in his bag that was worth a half a million? It's possible. However, I really don't give a **** about him or any celebrities.

sure smells like Insurance fraud!

Bingo -Cal Norton-.gif

f him... I could give a **** what D rod lost and why is it news when HE has an issue but the rest of us don't matter? f them all

Auto Transport Service
Back