• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will 65 Sport Fury Bucket Seats Fit In A 65 Belvedere II?

Paul Cotton

Local time
11:43 PM
Reaction score
I have a 1965 Belvedere II with a bench seat in it. I would like to go to bucket seats and a console. Will the bucket seats out of a 1967 Sport Fury work in a 1965f Belvedere II?

67 SF is a big car, you may be able to make them work but a console between them probably will not fit. And would b imho fugly.
Look for 63/64 SF all 4 will fit in your 65.

the contour of the floor pans are different
I have a console out of a 65 Satellite that I can use, so the floor console is not an issue. The car's interior is complete with a bench seat and a B&M floor shifter. I am undecided at this point whether to use the console or not. If I can find seats that fit, I may just leave the floor shifter in and just go with the bucket seats. Here is a photo of the interior as it is today. What do you think would be the best look?
IMG_2093.JPG

I have a console out of a 65 Satellite that I can use, so the floor console is not an issue. The car's interior is complete with a bench seat and a B&M floor shifter. I am undecided at this point whether to use the console or not. If I can find seats that fit, I may just leave the floor shifter in and just go with the bucket seats. Here is a photo of the interior as it is today. What do you think would be the best look?View attachment 501973
The seats I have are bare steel and have to be completely rebuilt, I am thinking that I would leave the chrome off the back of the seats to tone things down a bit.

Looks good now.....why change it?

Auto Transport Service
Back