• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window cranks and door latch handles

typhoontx

Local time
7:37 PM
Reaction score
The car I'm helping to build is currently in the interior shop and the guy that is doing the 3-d door panels is recommending window cranks and door latches from clayton machine works. has anyone used these on a b-body ?. Their fitment lists 49 and up Gm and Fords but no mention of Dodge these use a set screw to hold them on the splined shaft rather than a clip or a screw ( Dodge style) , Is the Dodge window crank shaft size and spline count the same as the GM and Fords ? I'll be calling Clayton on Monday but just though I'd ask here as well

Anyone have any recommendations or what works and looks good ? The stock handles are dimensioned for a much thinner door panel upholstery and the upholster would have to make a circular depression in the panels to accommodate the factory cranks and He doesn't want to use the factory interior door latch handles either.

Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back