• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window Motor rebuild (CORDOBA)

tjgp360

Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
Hey all! well about a week ago my window motor seemed to stop working so i have it all torn apart and then i thought about all you guys that helped me through the years SO what im asking is does anybody need a write up i would be happy to do it now since i already have the motor out of the car door

i will wait about an half an hour for a reply.....im not sure if theres another thread on this already

I'd be interested to know what motors interchange.
There are lots of 5th avenues at LKQ.

I have one of those and a 74 Charger.
It would be nice to know if I have spares, and whether it's worth my time to remove them.

What do you think needs rebuilding? Brushes?

i will post a simple video on the internals of the motor it should be up within a few hours hopefully..... lol i just relized it's difficult to explain anything about this motor without a visual

Last edited:
Update:video is now being uploaded on youtube, sorry it took so long i have just been busy as of now youtube states i have 198 minutes left until the upload is done

photo.php

The cover with rubber gasket

photo.php

the housing all clen and grease free

photo.php

cork screw gear

photo.php

gears all clean

photo.php

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back