• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would You Try To Save This Old C Body?

Beautiful car, but overpriced for what they go for. Needs a crapload of bodywork, and even if you were going to drive it as-is, there are examples out there in this price range with fewer dings.

Those quarter dents plus the bumper damage and crease on the door really ruin it.

Methinks whoever owned this thing didn't understand how to drive anything larger than an A-body.

-Kurt

Guys keeping it he says I asked about the rear body damage and he got quite and said it's not for sale anymore he had a change of heart !

I don't know if "save" would be the right term. It is in no danger of being crushed or parted out is it ?
Nice looking ride. I parted out a 67 2 door 300 with a 440, 727 and a 3,23 SG diff. I would have liked to keep it whole but nobody wanted it. Oddly, if it were a 4 door, I may have been more tempted to keep it. I don't see the C body cars as tire frying musclecars so I'd have kept it as a cruiser.
There ARE a few!! Been watching this one for while,,from Finnland. Really dig this car!!!!
http://www.hotrod.com/articles/vip-flying-finns/

Auto Transport Service
Back