• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE WTB! Centerline Auto Drag

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBMopar

Local time
12:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
looking for a set of centerline auto drag wheels for my 70 charger. They don’t have to be perfect but nice ones would be great too. I think I would like for them to be 15x10 and 15x6. Not real sure on what to say about size or back spacing but I wanna be able to have big fatties on the back.

There were 2 versions, polished and machine finish.

Yes. I really like the satin or machined ones the best but since I heard they aren’t making them anymore I figure I might not be able to be picky

I have a pair of satin Centerline autodrags 15x10's that I would sell with 4 7/8 back spacing. They are straight and not drilled for screws. There is some corrosion on them. $325 shipped in the lower 48. let me know if you want to see pics.

I have a pair of satin Centerline autodrags 15x10's that I would sell with 4 7/8 back spacing. They are straight and not drilled for screws. There is some corrosion on them. $325 shipped in the lower 48. let me know if you want to see pics.

Here are the pics

A918B735-6649-4AE4-BD90-404EA4BDE9C9.jpeg 30CAB16E-00FD-49B8-BFE0-650346D7AEE7.jpeg B7144A6F-E636-4903-A0F1-21433819D1DD.jpeg

RBlaha thank you for taking your time to respond and sending me the pics. After considering it all night I think I’m going to pass and try and hold out for a complete set. If I find a set of front rims I might contact you to see if you still have and are willing to part with your back ones. Again thank you

ok keep me posted. I also have some 15x7’s with a 5inch backspacing that are pretty much brand new from 1988. Only mount tires on them and then took them off. $550 for the complete set with the 15x10’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back