• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTF is going on?

i'd better attempt to turn over the 'vert, if i can dig my way to it

Returned home from a weeks vacation. Had to run to store to fill frig from being away.
2014 Charger battery dead, has about a 6 month old AGM battery.
2012 company truck, battery dead, maybe a year old.
No problem, any excuse to take the Roadrunner out - battery dead. 3 yr old NAPA Legend, always disconnected when not used.
Screw it, I'll mow the lawn. Battery dead.
Thank goodness for 10 yr old Jeep Wrangler, it started.
Oh yeah, while vacationing, the Marine battery died in camper, and key fob battery died for truck.
So, Just what is going on?
Revenge of the "Tommy Knockers"?

Perhaps you have a neighbor or relative playing tricks on you
I had several dead batteries in vehicles. About a month later a figured it out. My sister and her 2 brats were out for a visit. They would jump on the 4 wheeler, lawn mower, tractorsn trucks. And they'd turn the damn key on every vehicle.
They're not allowed outside when they visit anymore. They're a couple little ******** and too much of a liability.

Perhaps you have a neighbor or relative playing tricks on you
I had several dead batteries in vehicles. About a month later a figured it out. My sister and her 2 brats were out for a visit. They would jump on the 4 wheeler, lawn mower, tractorsn trucks. And they'd turn the damn key on every vehicle.
They're not allowed outside when they visit anymore. They're a couple little ******** and too much of a liability.
Back in eighties, i did a lincoln mk V, full strip, body work, resurface etc. My Brother Will was dating a broad with two out of control brats. I'm outside with mk V, the hose, wet blocking the second full prime in 360....i'm working right side of car down low & i keep hearing a rat a tat tat sound, finally i get up & start looking around.....the two brats are throwing handfuls of gravel at the fresly blocked left side of car! Yeah, i went ballistic on the mother. Kids are ok as long as they are somebody elses & controlled, but when they start effing my world up.......the parents suddenly have a rabid dog on their hands. She had the balls to say to me.."it's JUST a car!" when worlds collide.....

upload_2017-8-14_6-35-24.jpeg

My nephews are sneaky and have sticky fingers. They've been told that they're not to be around the farm anymore.
I noticed The other day some broken windows in a cab to an old Allis Chalmers tractor. I know damn well who responsible.
I found a bunch of gravel in the gas tank of the 4-wheeler.

My nephews are sneaky and have sticky fingers. They've been told that they're not to be around the farm anymore.
I noticed The other day some broken windows in a cab to an old Allis Chalmers tractor. I know damn well who responsible.
I found a bunch of gravel in the gas tank of the 4-wheeler.
That's a bitch Man. I feel You.

Carried the cables for 25 years in the trunk of the Coronet. Offered to help a guy with a 57 BB Chevy truck with a dead battery. Cables are at home in the trunk of the (new) Charger!

Wacko its karma from not ending ur vacation at the 'Nats!!!! Lol

Wacko its karma from not ending ur vacation at the 'Nats!!!! Lol
Now that I can buy into......havent been to the Nats in 5 years. It somehow falls on somebody's birthday and anniversary in the same week every year :BangHead:. I missed Vegas this year also:(.
Still considering the possibility of aliens, the cat is acting kind of weird too, are they supposed to levitate? But kind of leaning towards RC sticking pins in a voodoo doll, or maybe they are one in the same:wtf:?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back