• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

‘67 GTX

atplay

Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
Hello. We have had this ‘67 GTX for many decades. Never got around to the full restoration. Still has the 440 in it & I have the 426, but never got around to putting it back in. It was driven back in the eighties. I decided to try & get it going as is & I need front seats. It seems a shame to just keep it in the garage year after year, being what it is, an original hemi four speed. Well, that’s my story. Thank you for letting me tell it.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. I feel you pain as I have an unrestored car in storage that is just screaming to be worked on. Soon old girl, soon!

Welcome to the group!! Yes, regardless of present condition, post some photos of that bad boy for us!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Wow! An unrestored Hemi 4-speed 1967 GTX. This just proves they are still out there, folks.

Welcome from two states south on the central coast. Get that baby on the road!

IMG_4147.jpeg

Uh.....we're gonna need to see that.

Need to get that Hemi back in it

we need to see some photos too

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, I love the 66-67's. What's the color combo? Here's another 67 GTX, Hemi 4-speed, it's all done.
20191113_131413.jpg
20191113_131456.jpg

Welcome from PA!

A buddy of mine is currently restoring a 67 GTX 440 with a 4 speed. You have a really unique and desirable car there. You definitely should work on getting it on the road - there are lots of helpful and knowledgeable people here who can help.

Good Luck!

(And yes, we'd love to see pictures of it!)

Auto Transport Service
Back