• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

101 year old fighter pilot

Cool old dude Jim Kunkle...

sharp still

a true patriot :usflag:

Holy ****! That’s awesome!

My eyes opened when watching this when he said “my dad was in world war 1” I never thought we’d be able to someone ever say that again!

A real hero!

Glad for interviews like this.
There used be a lot of them on youtube, before youtube became about ads. Can't find most of them anymore.
you want a recount of history, you ask the grunts that lived it.
This guy lived through the hardest times our country had since civil war. I am sure he has more cahones then 100 millenial men put together. Exceptions to every rule of course, but not too many alive anymore can say they know what real poverty, real work and hardship are. 9 years old in the 30's could not have been a picnic. "I remember falling out of the sky because my plane exploded" is not something today's men get to say.
This guy has earned everyone's respect for his service and dedication to his country. Everyone that still loves our country, anyway.

Auto Transport Service
Back