• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE $14,500 69 GTX survivor all matching #s for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighschoolGTX

Local time
7:10 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_2392.JPG
IMG_2394.JPG
IMG_2399.JPG
IMG_2165.JPG
IMG_2169.JPG
IMG_2173.JPG
IMG_2392.JPG
IMG_2394.JPG
IMG_2399.JPG
Hate to do it but.. I'm selling my 1969 GTX project car. I'm the third owner and have had it for only six months.
It is a daily driver but was originally a Indiana car and has frame rail rust issues, floor pan looks good though.
Original interior and glass. Motor and automatic trans have been rebuilt, apparently just before I purchased it.
Runs and sounds great!
All original except Edelbrock hi-rise intake manifold and Holley carb. (I have the original manifold and Carter carb).
Missing the radio.

View attachment 499764 View attachment 499765 View attachment 499766 View attachment 499767 View attachment 499768 View attachment 499769 View attachment 499764 View attachment 499765 View attachment 499766 Hate to do it but.. I'm selling my 1969 GTX project car. I'm the third owner and have had it for only six months.
It is a daily driver but was originally a Indiana car and has frame rail rust issues, floor pan looks good though.
Original interior and glass. Motor and automatic trans have been rebuilt, apparently just before I purchased it.
Runs and sounds great!
All original except Edelbrock hi-rise intake manifold and Holley carb. (I have the original manifold and Carter carb).
Missing the radio.

Just how bad are the frame rail rust issues ... holes, etc ??? Pics of the bad stuff are always more important than pics of the good stuff !

Yes, I agree. They are pretty bad and need to be replaced as well as the bumper brackets and quarter panels.
Panels have been bondoed up.

Could you post a pics of the inside of the trunk and Dutchman panel?

Could you post a pics of the inside of the trunk and Dutchman panel?
I admit the *** end of this car needs to be redone, fortunately all parts are available. All body parts look to be original and it does not ever seem to have been crashed.

IMG_2882.JPG IMG_2885.JPG IMG_2887.JPG IMG_2888.JPG

Do you have any of the stainless trim that is missing that runs down the lower length of the car?

I looked at this car on Craigslist about a year ago and almost bought it, but was scared away by the owner stating there was a little rust on the underside and then ducking sending photos. Sounds like I made a good decision to pass on this one. Really like the color combo though and for the right person it would make a sweet ride. Just going to take some PITA work to get the underside straight. Good luck with the sale.

I looked at this car on Craigslist about a year ago and almost bought it, but was scared away by the owner stating there was a little rust on the underside and then ducking sending photos. Sounds like I made a good decision to pass on this one. Really like the color combo though and for the right person it would make a sweet ride. Just going to take some PITA work to get the underside straight. Good luck with the sale.
Yeah, the guy was definitely not forthcoming with good photos, I think he was a flipper. The car has the rust issues but still, untouched. At least all the powertrain has been redone. I would liked to have restored it but got into to many other projects including my 17 year old sons (had to have) 68 mustang.
Cheers

How about can you also post some photos of the rusted frame
all of the issues & other affected parts, including what you described
in your 1st post...
IMO it'd really help people interested in the car...

That 95448 zip shows it to be Healdsburg area {Northern Calif.}
north of Santa Rosa, north of SF somewhat off hwy-101
nearer the coast, if that helps people to know where it is...

Healdsburg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back