• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1966/67 Coronet front, right and both rear wheel opening mouldings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eckhard

Local time
11:56 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a front right (passenger side) and both rear wheel opening mouldings for our beloved 67 Coronet.
The version I'm looking for, is the same, mounted on the Cornet 500 or R/T - see picture at bottom.

Would be great, if someone can help me.
And... I live in germany, but I drive american cars for decades!

Best regards, Eckhard :)

BTW.. this is our Coronet and Duster and C10 :)

IMG_20230811_220357.jpg

IMG_20230831_210155.jpg

IMG_20221031_185819.jpg

1967-dodge-coronet-r-t.jpg

66 Coronet 500 wheel well trims will work. They're the same as 67 R/T. The problem is these things are hard to come by as you probably already know. Good luck on your hunt.

66 Coronet 500 wheel well trims will work. They're the same as 67 R/T. The problem is these things are hard to come by as you probably already know. Good luck on your hunt.
That I did not know!

Fronts are easier to find but the rears al.ost impossible, I searched for a long time but finally have a complete set. Not for sale though.

I have a right front in fair condition (I would rate it 7/10) if you are interested in that single one?
Im living in Sweden…

I have both fronts and a right rear I would sell if interested let me know and I will get out of storage and send pics Eric

i have a set of 'nos' front's for a 67 rt- i bought them thinking they would fit my wifes 67 gtx... they do not -

I have a pair of rear w/o mouldings that your looking for. Can dig out and posts pics if interested. Let me know.
Thanks

someone pm'd me about my wom's, i lost the contact, but if u read this , ups wants $150 + tax to properly box em/ship em... way tooo much $$$...

Hi,
I'm looking for a front right (passenger side) and both rear wheel opening mouldings for our beloved 67 Coronet.
The version I'm looking for, is the same, mounted on the Cornet 500 or R/T - see picture at bottom.

Would be great, if someone can help me.
And... I live in germany, but I drive american cars for decades!

Best regards, Eckhard :)

BTW.. this is our Coronet and Duster and C10 :)

View attachment 1531174

View attachment 1531176

View attachment 1531178

View attachment 1531167
Charger are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back