• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Plymouth Satellite, 383, Factory 4 speed

Boosted66

Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey Everyone, looking to list my wife and I's 1966 Plymouth Satellite up for sale. We've had this car for 5 years and it will be painful to see it go, but we just can't find the time to enjoy it as much in recent years and would like to see it go to someone who will.

This car is absolutely a California car, I even found an Alameda county school district pencil inside when rebuilding the heater core and box. Also has a sticker from a California speed shop still in the back window, probably from the 70's. The underside is extremely clean. Engine runs great and has a small centrifugal supercharger, maybe makes 500-525hp and can sit and idle smooth in traffic, stays 180-190 degrees with no problem even on hot days. It was swapped from the original 4 speed, to a manual valve body 727. The original trans, bellhousing, and everything is included but that trans was seized in first and would need rebuilt. Paint is in great shape and was done prior to even the previous owner, has a couple chips near the hood where the previous owner did a poor touch up. No dings or dents anywhere on it.

1966 Plymouth Satellite
Factory 383, 4 speed combination
Now a .030 over 383, 727 Auto with manual valve body
Paxton centrifugal supercharger, 6-8psi
Holley sniper 1250 EFI and ignition
I believe it has a 484 purple cam with hydraulic lifters
Aeromotive EFI fuel tank
Teflon braided fuel lines
Factory 8.75 3.23 sure grip
Hughes trans and 24-25HD converter
Winters shifter
Headers with 2.5'' exhaust
Borgeson power steering
Power brakes, single disk front, drum back
Bolt in subframe connectors
Heater box rebuilt with new core, seals, fan
17'' wheels
LED headlights and LED bulbs in turn signals and running lights
Small aftermarket radio located in glove box, along with electrical disconnect switch

The things it could use,
The drivers door lock doesn't match the passenger side or has a problem, and only have a key for the passenger door
The drivers window needs adjusted to roll up a little farther to close completely, belting and seals could use replaced at some point
Exhaust rubs a bit either on the crossmember or floor, could use some adjustment.
The factory driveshaft really should be replaced due to the supercharger
The trans has the typical 727 drainback problems, and can be slow to initially shift between reverse and drive gears, takes some rpm
The trans dipstick is an aftermarket with an oring and leaks a ton, needs removed and siliconed to seal
The driver side inner fenderwell and k-member could use repainted, the previous owner leaked brake fluid under the master cylinder, but it doesn't show too bad

Car is located in Paw Paw, MI, directly west of Kalamazoo about 7-8 miles
Asking $27k

Let me know any questions as they come up and I'll try to address them, Thanks!

Mike

Out2.jpg

Out1.jpg

Out3.jpg

Und.jpg

Eng1.jpg

Eng2.jpg

Ins.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back