• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 coronet restomod/pro touring build

that's a beeeeautiful thing...:thumbsup:
I’m gonna hear it after this last order since I’m taking the wife and boys camping next month to some Halloween camp site, they have the whole place done up, hay rides, pumpkin patch, haunted house. Should be a good time but she’s gonna be mad I bought more parts. :elmer:

Got some good news today, brother in law got me a letter of recommendation with local 578 pile drivers! He said they’ll start me off as a 2nd year apprentice which is a pay cut but better than side work I need the insurance. Once I’m a journeymen I’ll be close to 50/hr. Free training at their schools too.

Got some good news today, brother in law got me a letter of recommendation with local 578 pile drivers! He said they’ll start me off as a 2nd year apprentice which is a pay cut but better than side work I need the insurance. Once I’m a journeymen I’ll be close to 50/hr. Free training at their schools too.

awesome news..... good people land on their feet! :thumbsup:

That's great! Awesome news! Congrats pal, that's really good news. Nice pay too...:icon_fU:

I’m gonna hear it after this last order since I’m taking the wife and boys camping next month to some Halloween camp site, they have the whole place done up, hay rides, pumpkin patch, haunted house. Should be a good time but she’s gonna be mad I bought more parts. :elmer:

better to ask for forgiveness than permission :rolleyes:

That's awesome!! Congrats brother!! :thumbsup:

Great news, glad to hear opportunity presented itself.:thumbsup:

That engine is a beauty.. can't wait to hear the numbers it pulls!

Congrats, that's great news. Years ago i managed a lot of construction on the Hudson River and worked a lot with NJ dock builders local 1556.

Good bunch of guys, well trained and super professional. Tough work but the union really kept the guys safe and well trained. Which is good, cuz it's the kind of work where taking chances gets ya killed.

Great news - hope it happens quickly and gets you back on your feet !

Finally went and picked up the fitech 1200

12CDB1A2-9074-4073-B987-5FA04D92099F.jpeg

Got the headers from TTI today
2” to 3.5” collector, ceramic coated with thermal barrier, They sure are perdy. Also I think I have the funds to get my transmission and radiator the “final pieces” we’ll see if everything works out by Saturday!

41E3AC03-C738-48FA-9819-A3C1B770A8AC.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back