• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 coronet 500 convertible resto.

More pics.EFI tank is in.Nu-relics rear windows are done,engine/trans is in,moser60 is in,rear end put together,brakes done,repainted inner doors white.

208.jpg 215.jpg 213.jpg 214.jpg 207.jpg 217.jpg 216.jpg 211.jpg 209.jpg 212.jpg

Got top and hydraulics in,drivers side vent window and window in.Started mounting ECU and other electronics.10lb's of **** in a 5lb bag.
221.jpg
222.jpg 223.jpg

Under dash wiring finally done,dash and windshield are in.

225.jpg

Front end together,ac lines done,hydraboost lines made,shortened all the plug wires.Attacking the convertible top tomorrow.Never done one,wish me luck.

229.jpg 231.jpg 232.jpg 233.jpg

The top is done other than the weatherstripping.I thought it went pretty well other than the top was sewn crooked by the top of the back window.
I called Electron about it and they basically said that was impossible and it was my measurements that were off.I sent them pics and heard nothing more so I went ahead and installed it anyways.I was able to,for the most part,hide their mistake so I think it will be ok.
I ended up with one small wrinkle in the driver corner by the quarter that should come out with a steamer.Maybe I got lucky but I thought it was fairly easy compared to some of the things I get into.:thumbsup:
Here are some pics.

239.jpg 240.jpg 242.jpg 241.jpg 243.jpg 244.jpg 235.jpg 236.jpg 237.jpg 245.jpg

Car turned out unreal. Nice work. Love the luggage rack.

So I don't really care for the big 'ole trunk in these cars so I thought I would finish it off.It is not a numbers car anyways,just a nice driver and it can all come right back out in a few minutes.I am making the panel for the underside of trunk now.

248.jpg 249.jpg 250.jpg

So I don't really care for the big 'ole trunk in these cars so I thought I would finish it off.It is not a numbers car anyways,just a nice driver and it can all come right back out in a few minutes.I am making the panel for the underside of trunk now.
jamie,,thats amazing idea..its a show winner.
View attachment 366981 View attachment 366982 View attachment 366983

View attachment 366981 View attachment 366982 View attachment 366983

its beautiful,,wow,,jamie your smart,,,i love that trunk,, its a show winner,,100 percent.good work..craftsmanship.

Very cool. My brother did something similar to his customers 69 Charger.

Auto Transport Service
Back