• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Roadrunner

pag5

Local time
8:26 PM
Reaction score
Back from painter/Body Shop. Hope to have on the road this Spring. EV2, Black/Orange guts, 383 Auto all # matching.

Attachments

• 1971.jpg
    1971.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 335
THAT is one fine looking machine bud! ill wager your biting at the bit to be in it.......

20141123_204548.jpg20141115_212441.jpgMaking some progress, Vinyl top installed, side glass in headlamps, fuel and brake lines. Headliner hopefully this weekend.

Looks Great! My 72 SSP will be the same EV2 color. Im hoping to put on the same black half vinyl top.
Can you post picture of the rear roof trim piece? My car came with two sets of all the trim from SSP's. I dont know if I have the roof trim or not???
Where did you buy the material for the 1/2 vinyl top?
Thanks,
Todd

Thanks Todd, Yeah love the EV2 color. I bought the vinyl roof from Legendary. Hope the attached photos show what you are looking for. If not I can get more.Roof.jpgRoof2.jpg

Yes..thanks that definately helps. I was looking for a chrome trim piece.
Did that come with the new vinyl roof from legendary, or did you have it already?
I dont think I have any black pieces like that...hmmm?
Thanks again!

Just the vinyl came from legendary. the trim piece is original to the car that I refurbished.

EV2 is a striking color combo with black trim. I'll bet your chomping at the bit to get behind the wheel and on the road. Sweet ride for sure !!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back