• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1972 Roadrunner Center Grille Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouthman72

Local time
11:12 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 72 Road Runner center grille piece that I ended up replacing on my car. This one has a broken mounting tab on the passenger side and it did have a couple of small cracks up near the edge. A long time ago my brother drilled a hole at the end of the cracks and glued some metal to the back of it. It does not look pretty underneath but it works and never got worse. You can not see it when its on the car.

It's not perfect by any stretch but I would say it could be used as is for a nice driver if you paint it to match your grille. I am asking $220 shipped for it which is decent considering what some of the crazy prices these things can go for.

If it sells super fast, it may take me a couple of days to find a suitable box to ship it in as I do not want to damage it but I will send you a tracking number as soon as it is sent. If you have a preferred carrier, let me know and I will try and go through them if it's not insane.

I can also do a local pick up around the Dallas Ft. Worth area.

20200218_191357.jpg
20200218_191405.jpg
20200218_191408.jpg
20200218_191419.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back