• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Dodge Charger Restoration Project

Stoked and Stupid

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
hi, im looking for some pictures of what the engine mounts should look like to make sure i do not get the wrong ones. The car came with a 318 out of the factory and i have a 360 i am dropping in it.

This will be the first of many questions to come as i just started this as my first project car!

You'll need spool mounts check back in a bit I'll go get some pictures for you

s5eRmbc9Hs.jpg

This is what came stock in your car unless someone swapped frames this is the needed part just order mounts for your car with the 318 it's the same stuff post a picture of your frame just to be 100%
If you got more ?'s feel free to p.m. me I know these cars like the back of my hand I have a crap load of parts too if needed

Does this look right?
also if you have a set headers i would be interested in buying them, pm me if you like. it wouldn't let me message you this picture

20160926_094559.jpg

318 and 340/360 driver's side mount is different.

alright so my first question is the picture of the mount coming from my car the right mount, i have never seen a mount like it before. 2nd question what mount do i need for both sides, are they same on each side?
i am very close to just buying a set of 2 spool mounts pictured above and seeing if it works out

Auto Transport Service
Back