• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 4131S carbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score
Decided to go with A 361 with dual carters .... I need a 4401S carb and the dual carb linkage for auto trans . .... I know i can get one from summit but want the stock progresive linkage. Ain't decided what air cleaners i want yet ..... was thinking oil bath. thanks

Decided to go with A 361 with dual carters .... I need a 4401S carb and the dual carb linkage for auto trans . .... I know i can get one from summit but want the stock progresive linkage. Ain't decided what air cleaners i want yet ..... was thinking oil bath. thanks

This is the linkage you need but not sure if it will connect at the right angle with those carbs,original 2x4 carbs have specific throttle shafts for O.E.M. linkage.

Picture 066.jpg

This is the linkage you need but not sure if it will connect at the right angle with those carbs,original 2x4 carbs have specific throttle shafts for O.E.M. linkage.

View attachment 501517
Was thinking the same thing ... but i have a 4401S and was hopeing i could use it to help keep cost down. looking at your pics tho i think i can make it work. do you know the number on the frount carb in your pic???

Was thinking the same thing ... but i have a 4401S and was hopeing i could use it to help keep cost down. looking at your pics tho i think i can make it work. do you know the number on the frount carb in your pic???

They are a matched pair from a 62 Chrysler 300H,3258 and 3259.

If your going to use linkage like 62Max the front carb throttle mount has be closer throttle shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back