• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Plymouth Belvedere build

My son is doing all the fab work on the car. I am not that good
Yes, that type of welding takes a good eye and a steady hand. I worked with a young man who could tig almost microscopic welds. Very talented!

Nice progress. How is the motor coming?
Doug

Great work on the headers!! Are those for raised port exhaust??
Yes Stage 5 heads

IMG_0663.JPG IMG_1253.JPG

Just read through this entire Belvedere build for the first time (beginning to end) and realized I am a boy in a man's world. Are any of you folks related to the Marvel Comic super heroes?

Just read through this entire Belvedere build for the first time (beginning to end) and realized I am a boy in a man's world. Are any of you folks related to the Marvel Comic super heroes?
Thanks for the complement my son is a pretty good fabricator and he has been working on cars with me since he was about 4 years old. He passed me long ago.

Is that a finished exhaust port?????? I wonder if those flanges would fit and old set of Mopar Dart aluminum dual plug heads with raised exhaust ports,,,,,,,,,,
No that picture is of the Stage 5 head out of the box before any machining. Don't know if those flanges will fit the dart head. We just made those flanges to fit the Stage 5 head how we wanted it for the header build.

How did you get the doors properly aligned. I working on a 64 Sport Fury and cannot get the doors to close. I tried everything that I could think of short of removing the front fenders to access the hinge front bolts. Any help would be appreciated.

How did you get the doors properly aligned. I working on a 64 Sport Fury and cannot get the doors to close. I tried everything that I could think of short of removing the front fenders to access the hinge front bolts. Any help would be appreciated.
If you take off your inner rear splash shields in your wheel wells and then take your kick panels off you can get to all the bolts. We had the front fenders off the car when we aligned the doors. Hope this helps

That is a sweet piece of candy!

Michigan guy with a black/red color combo 64, looks like we have a bit in common. Awesome job on the build. Not being critical but if your going to run NSS why did you use coil over fronts and dominators? Or is NSS out the window. Awesome build. cant wait to see it in person.

DSC00646 (Medium).JPG

Michigan guy with a black/red color combo 64, looks like we have a bit in common. Awesome job on the build. Not being critical but if your going to run NSS why did you use coil over fronts and dominators? Or is NSS out the window. Awesome build. cant wait to see it in person.

View attachment 392134
Car is going to be a bracket car.

Just got the car back from paint. Have the suspension installed. The 605 inch / 1200+hp all motor all aluminum Hemi engine in and the transmission installed today. Now the fun stuff assembly and wiring. The car will be ready spring of 2018

IMG_1116.jpg IMG_1118.jpg IMG_1119.jpg IMG_1120.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back