• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 power disk brake line diagram needed.

69rag500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
I am building a 69 coronet convertible. I bought new lines from Inline tube on ebay a few months
back. I also just bought new proportioning valves for power disk brakes. Does anyone have a route
diagram for the brake lines. I think now that Inline did not send me everything.. Cheers P1050429.jpg

brake lines 001.jpg

Somewhere I have a full page picture, but can't seem to locate it right now.

brake 001.jpg

Found the other picture I was looking for. I think you need to swap the 2 smaller blocks on the mount you have.

Thanks hunt2elk.. I just found that diagram in my 1970 service manual, it is not in the 69 manual.

What i have now is new brake lines from Inline tube and new 3 piece valves from Inline tube. Funny that they don't have the few lines that connect the rear hold off valve to front metering valve and the lower valve to the upper valve.

Anyone now were i can pick these line up from. Cheers

The Right Stuff has them and will sell the lines separately. I got kind of peeved at Inline for this very reason. I bought about $600. worth of stuff from them, and they wouldn't sell me the short line that goes between the valves even though they sell it in a kit. That was the last time I bought anything from them.

I used inline for my 70 B body. You need to tell them if you have a 3 piece or two piece valve set up and whether MC lines face out (hemi style) or in. They have the complete kit. They do sell lines individually also. G

I used inline for my 70 B body. You need to tell them if you have a 3 piece or two piece valve set up and whether MC lines face out (hemi style) or in. They have the complete kit. They do sell lines individually also. G

I did buy my lines from inline tube. From Ebay.. The ad says complete set but if you read it they
supply you there complete set minus 2 of the small lines. I though they shorted me but it says the lines they supply. Now i need the 2 small lines. Aahhhhh S_ _ T!

There are 2 different kits. Let them now you got the wrong one. I am assuming the kit you got was for a different set up. G

Auto Transport Service
Back