• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 RR Convertible Dash Harness...any different?

MiamiMopar

Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
I have two questions:

1. Is the dash harness for the ragtop any different than a hardtop?

2. Who makes the best one? I want it to be a correct resto piece.

I'm thinking while I'm at it, might as well do the motor and headlight/front harness as well and get those hood mounted turn signals re-installed.

I like the M&H ones that Year One sells. The only difference should be the wires for the switch and motor for the top, and these will be an extra in addition to the main harness.

I like the M&H ones that Year One sells. The only difference should be the wires for the switch and motor for the top, and these will be an extra in addition to the main harness.

Thanks! I guess I will call them. The catalog doesn't have anything listed "convertible" specific in the listings, so I'm hpoing one thier parts guys can steer me towards the right harness.

The main harness should be the same as a comparable optioned hardtop model. Wait to order until they have one of their 30% off sales.

The main harness should be the same as a comparable optioned hardtop model. Wait to order until they have one of their 30% off sales.

thanks. when do they usually have these 30% off sales? same time(s) every year?

Chistmas, New Years, 4th of July, Fathers day, and maybe some more I can't remember. Usually the sales say between 10 ad 30% off depending on the part. If the wire harness' don't come up at 30%, call them and ask for the code. Last time the first person told me they wouldn't give 30% on harness'. I called back a half hour later, got a different rep. and he gave me the code for the full amount. Worked for me anyways.

Chistmas, New Years, 4th of July, Fathers day, and maybe some more I can't remember. Usually the sales say between 10 ad 30% off depending on the part. If the wire harness' don't come up at 30%, call them and ask for the code. Last time the first person told me they wouldn't give 30% on harness'. I called back a half hour later, got a different rep. and he gave me the code for the full amount. Worked for me anyways.

excellent tips! Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back