• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 sport sat conv. Seat belts.

Lebete

Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
Are the belts the same from a hard top and convertible since the seats are different?

I have a 68 Satellite convertible and they looked to be the same length as my 69 Charger. I didn't measure them though to compare them. The one thing I did notice was is the back seat for the convertible does not have the holes for the little seat belt clip to buckle the seat belts to like the Charger. They are there for the front seat though!

I have a 68 Satellite convertible and they looked to be the same length as my 69 Charger. I didn't measure them though to compare them. The one thing I did notice was is the back seat for the convertible does not have the holes for the little seat belt clip to buckle the seat belts to like the Charger. They are there for the front seat though!
Thanks. That helps, I’m wanting to do a color swap on the interior of my car, and vert parts are super hard to find when they are specific to verts.

Auto Transport Service
Back