• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Road Runner project

Got a little more done today put rear window trim on and front all but the bottom piece because hood stripe is not done.

20240227_183819.jpg

20240225_163310.jpg

Just got my exhaust,system can't wait to get it hooked up! Pypes 2.5 with x pipe and pair of Thrush welded mufflers

20240327_171105.jpg

20240327_171024.jpg

So I've got a problem with my power steering ,wheel turning to the left on its own and builds pressure pushing fluid out the cap. My dad said he remembered this problem and said that you loosen the top valve bolts on the steering box and just tap it a little until it starts to go the other way. Well can't say I fixed it because of course something else went wrong the center carb float stuck flooding every where, gently tapping didn't make any difference, so had to shut it down. Now I have to repair the carb first. Arrrgh then the steering and then I can drive to the exhaust shop.

Well fixed the power steering, easy fix and the carb flotation came unstuck on its own! I have the exhaust scheduled for Tuesday and I blacked out my aluminum radiator, been bugging me. Also attached bumper loosely to try it out. I going to sell it anyway because I have a rechromed one being delivered to me at Carlisle Chrysler show.

20240419_135515.jpg

20240419_205456.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back