• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few questions about seatbbelts

drinkingdiesel

Local time
11:26 AM
Reaction score
I have a 69' Satellite I just got in October, it has lap belts, but that's it.

By the visors there is the male ends attached there, but that's all that's there as far as the shoulder belt is concerned. What do parts make up the shoulder harness?

On the console I have two plastic male ends towards the back, I haven't seen these before in any pictures. What clips on them? The front or rear? (see photo)

20221119_202920.jpg

Last edited:
never seen that before on the console, seen the clips on the bottom of the back seat for the back belts..

These clips should be screwed to the front of your seats for the belts when not in use and a set of chrome ones go on the roof by the sun visor also

Screenshot_20221120-072354.png

By the visors there is the male ends attached there, but that's all that's there as far as the shoulder belt is concerned. What do parts make up the shoulder harness?

Is there a hole in your headliner on each side, just over the shoulder? Shoulder bolts anchor there.

Nothing at front of seats, have chrome ones at visor, no holes in headliner.

The ones on my console must be for rear.

Auto Transport Service
Back