• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few updated photos of my 64 Sport Fury

I believe that Overhaulin' redid the same car (same color & year) a couple years ago, maybe in 14. They did change the color to a champagne but left the interior stock and original since it was it such good shape. I know some of you aren't fans of what they do, but I thought they did a great job with that specific car, even though they changed the ext color.

Great looking Sport Fury. I like the color. That body style wears it well. Keep it classic looking. It will stand out in a sea of typical red, white and black B-Bodies at a car show. Good luck and enjoy it.

Tell me about the single leaf spring kit for $35 at Summit? I put air shocks on my 64 Fury for a little rear lift, but am not 100% happy... 1964 Fury.jpg

The more I look at your beautiful car, the more I think I want to put your Tire/wheel combo on mine.

Here are a few updated photos of my 64 Sport Fury I recently purchased from the second owner in Colorado. The original thread is below with the back story on the car. The new photos show the new wheels and tires, a two inch lift in the rear (with the single leaf spring Summit sells for $35.00) and the addition of dual magna flows with the "old school" exhaust exits below the rear bumper.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...-and-a-SPECIAL-THANKS-to-forum-member-SteveSS

View attachment 274409View attachment 274410View attachment 274411View attachment 274412View attachment 274413

Are those 15x10 on the rear?

Pretty sure I'm gonna go this route with my car. But maybe with BF Goodrich white letters.
Magnums have a certain elegance about them that fits the style of this car.

Auto Transport Service
Back