• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

about That car....

If, If, If, If, If, If, If, ,If, If, If, If, If, If, If...........
I thought you said you were done talking about this?
Everyone else in this thread are having a discussion on an important topic.
Either learn how to act civil or go back to your 4 door cuda thread...

VIN.jpg
*Far as I know, the OP does not offer reproduction VIN plates on his site, only door jamb decals. Of course, threads like these could also be seen as a back door advertisement for just that, but that's another story.

Well, "someone" has the ability to stamp a "new" VIN dash plate as well as stamp new identification numbers into a body. If this isn't a slippery slope, nothing is.

VIN.jpg

06.JPG

fender tag.jpg

There aren't many checks and balances that can be applied to an order of a data decal*. J

Since you are so diligent in telling everyone details about my projects and product requirements, please specify the "checks and balances" that we require from a Customer when making a replacement "data decal"?

I don't understand the reluctance of the OP to state who stamped the tag.

If all legal and sanctioned by NICB, NHTSA, and Fiat/Chrysler, why the reluctance to take credit for it? It's a bang-on perfect result, regardless of what it stands for, and the OP seems to be pretty proud of it at that.

Last edited:
I thought you said you were done talking about this?
Everyone else in this thread are having a discussion on an important topic.
Either learn how to act civil or go back to your 4 door cuda thread...

Then don't mention, post pictures or refer to ANYTHING that applies to me, my Company or my products in your conversations.

Well, "someone" has the ability to stamp a "new" VIN dash plate as well as stamp new identification numbers into a body. If this isn't a slippery slope, nothing is.

View attachment 330484

06.JPG

View attachment 330485

Why don't you worry about things IF or when someone does it on a "real" car. My "phony" project car has you way too upset. I certainly can't talk for the criminals you are concerned about but I can assure you that I would never do anything in the Automotive World that is unethical, illegal or fraudulent.

The body stamps are easy enough with the right number dies. The VIN would require much more work.

Either way, as you say, it's a slippery slope.

T

*Far as I know, the OP does not offer reproduction VIN plates on his site, only door jamb decals.

Don't be so sure. Just add the appropriate info along with a restamped fender tag, restamped VIN, and fresh body numbers, and viola, one has everything he (or she) needs to ............ (fill in the blank)
broadcast sheet.jpg

Then don't mention, post pictures or refer to ANYTHING that applies to me, my Company or my products in your conversations.
Lol, Above! Typical ECS response.....

So ECS who stamped the VIN tag on your 4 door cuda?

Why don't you worry about things IF or when someone does it on a "real" car. My "phony" project car has you way too upset. I certainly can't talk for the criminals you are concerned about but I can assure you that I would never do anything in the Automotive World that is unethical, illegal or fraudulent.

Well, would you not agree that it is troublesome that all this can be done as you have so clearly demonstrated? If it is not you who has the ability to restamp body numbers, manufacture VIN tags, broadcast sheets and door VIN decals, then someone close to you can because it's being done on your car under your direction.

ceee4e73dbe0fd819108eb1f465bc91f.jpg

Well, would you not agree that it is troublesome that all this can be done as you have so clearly demonstrated?

You should be comforted in knowing that it's in the hands of someone honest like me and not the crooks that you are so concerned about.

No one is accusing you of anything, but is what you said above confirmation that it is you who has the means to replicate the VIN tags, not an outside source of yours?

As a casual observer of this inquisition....ECS has given you guys more info than I think he needs to and I'd say this is confidential .
I'd also suggest he has torn you guys a new one.lol

No one is accusing you of anything, but is what you said above confirmation that it is you who has the means to replicate the VIN tags, not an outside source of yours?

I manufactured ALL of the paperwork that has been posted in this thread. I do not make metal components. I do not sell or offer Broadcast Sheets as a product line. The question you seem to be hedging towards is if I would ever condone, assist or knowingly be part of any type of falsification to an automotive vehicle. The answer is absolutely not!

I'm done answering VIN related questions. To find out any other information do your own research. Thanks!

As a casual observer of this inquisition....ECS has given you guys more info than I think he needs to and I'd say this is confidential .
I'd also suggest he has torn you guys a new one.lol
If he has given enough then tell him to leave? Furthermore, he has torn nothing other than his own self!

i Hope that ecs and others can comment here about the Story

Keep in mind that I was invited since this thread pertains to MY project. Individuals like you (moparnation74) have turned this into nothing more than a Which Hunt. It's no longer about the "story" but the things I do as a Company. You present your lies about me and then expect me to remain silent. Continue your conversation but "leave" me out of it. Don't use anything that pertains to me or my project as an example if you don't want me involved. Is that simple enough for you to understand?

m pleased that we moved the storyline discussion here.
thank you to all for that.

now,imo,im going to show a few examples of the things that worry me about this build.

the fbi hemi cars....
these cars went from being plain old 4 door hemicars ordered for towing to becoming FBI cars!
how?
the owner put up a Fake Story placard with the car,saying it was.
now,we have mopar people All over the country,who believe this bs story and run around telling others hey my uncle had 4 of them there fbi cars.

the 70 charger...memories arent all that sharp as even Famous people can prove.
dick landy didnt even remember he Ran a 70 charger until reminded w pics!!
when asked to authenticate it,it took him going thru the car looking for small details to prove it,
because again,he couldnt even Remember the Car!!

vin tags,ive never been a fan of the govt allowing people to recreate these.
i personally have seen chargers revinned as r/t-s when they were actually 318 cars.
the guy wanted 10k for a revinned car and this was back in the 2004 timeline even.
sad part is,he sold that car to some victim,who didnt Know how-to check for things like these,
and that car will keep on being put Forth as a legit R/t when it isnt.

what does these 3 examples have to do with the 4 door car?
simply put,this.

one persons memory can be faulty.
displaying a story~ a entertaining story im sure but a false story,
Can have a serious Ripple effect.

vin tags dont make a car legit,
because hey you can get them made with whatever you want on the tag now,
but they sure Help make a car Seem legit.

Auto Transport Service
Back