• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another new/old buy from Oregon

ws23jrt

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:32 AM
Reaction score
Another new/old guy from Oregon

Hey Folks
I have been a member for a while but have been lurking around here for a long time.
So it's about time I came on in.
My interest in mopars goes back to my first car. A 57 desoto I was 14. A chiltons repair manual became my friend and in it I saw an engine with double rocker shafts. Wow I need one of those.

I later got a 300C that came with double rocker shafts (and 2-carbs) :headbang:
My first new car was an orange 69 bee 383 4sp fresh air hood and it came with many speeding tickets. Later on I found a 68 hemi rr auto that was my driver for many years.

So with years of working at a fun interesting craft (industrial machinery installation and alignment) I became able to afford more of my early passion. I don't need to work all the time anymore because I planned ahead.

Now I am able to step back to where I left off ---- playing with BBodys.

I learned some stuff about them and will swap what I learned in trade for the stuff I don't yet know. (There is plenty of that)

Added my other Dodge. It's a BBody also but I removed a few things that were not needed and add some that were.

Attachments

• 598cars.JPG
    598cars.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 0606mc.JPG
    0606mc.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
welcome aboard ... Lets get some close-up pics..please.........

The C500 is listed on Hemmings on line (sorry no link) with pics. It's apparently overpriced but I am keeping and enjoying it for that price.
The Coronet Is a hemi 4sp. The engine vin does not match the car. I recovered the drivers seat and painted it. Otherwise it is as it was a long time ago. 50K miles on the car and no rust. (so. Cal. car).

I will post more pics as time allows.

Welcome to the site - nice looking stable of cars you have.

Thanks for the reminder MikeyT. I have the bee from the grill of my first new car. I now know where it belongs. On my modified BBody project.---Maybe on the oil cooler?

welcome to FBBO, very nice rides & interesting back ground... interesting Hemi in the motorcycle build too...

Welcome, nice machines.

Auto Transport Service
Back