• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barrett-Jackson Scotsdale 2017

You guys know that B-J has a no limit open bar for all bidders.:eek:

I've been recording it and then fast forwarding through it. I noticed that they must have a new official Mopar guru to document their cars. They seemed to have moved on from GG and are using someone named Dave, I think it is. I did hear GG's name used by the auctioneer once, but the on air guys haven't been mentioning him. The nice thing about fast forwarding it is I don't have to count how many times they say "this is a once in a lifetime opportunity".

It's been an interesting auction so far
a-typical Chevy & Mustang fest

better than watching some BS like the Kardashians BS

a few cool Mopars on Super Saturday {today}
a few yesterday too

Quality cars with a captured attentive affluent audience/bidders/buyers

Wow... just saw a COPO Camaro hammer out at $120,000. I remember when those were being taunted as the first million-dollar Camaro. My, how the mighty have fallen. :)

They had a triple-black 70 Hemi Cuda convertible no sell at 1.6 million. I was thinking that would go for between 2-3 million based on the 71 that sold for over three a couple years ago, but that a near zero mile car.

Wow less than 100k for the white hemi charger 500 . Yet these lame Camaros and vetted are killing it

Last edited:
So, again, I flip over to velocity.. just in time to see the billionth 69 z/28 going across the auction. I swear, there's more out there now than there were actually made new.
Haven't you seen the new Chop, Cut Rebuild on MAVTV. They have been putting together a 1st gen Camaro body completely from new AMD sheet metal. The AMD installation center has a complete jig created to put it together. I remember a couple years ago there was a similar build of a TRI-Five chevy, 56 I believe. Hell AMD may have enough 2nd gen Charger parts now to build a complete body, not sure.

Did anyone notice today when the black 55 Chevy was at the end of the stage where the girl with the great *** bends over to apply the sold sticker so perfectly. That the Jackson on the Barrett Jackson sign fell off the wall on the floor. Or is that *** keeping everyone's attention enough no one noticed.

Did anyone notice today when the black 55 Chevy was at the end of the stage where the girl with the great *** bends over to apply the sold sticker so perfectly. That the Jackson on the Barrett Jackson sign fell off the wall on the floor. Or is that *** keeping everyone's attention enough no one noticed.
What sign ?

:xscuseless:

Wow... just saw a COPO Camaro hammer out at $120,000. I remember when those were being taunted as the first million-dollar Camaro. My, how the mighty have fallen. :)

They had a triple-black 70 Hemi Cuda convertible no sell at 1.6 million. I was thinking that would go for between 2-3 million based on the 71 that sold for over three a couple years ago, but that a near zero mile car.
That cuda didn't meet the reserve?? I had to walk out the door and didn't see where the hammer dropped.

Sign??

It looks like for another year, the BIG BUCKS are going to restomods and restored trucks, and restored to originals are still headed south. Even the GTO Judges took a hit, which was a first.

It looks like for another year, the BIG BUCKS are going to restomods and restored trucks, and restored to originals are still headed south. Even the GTO Judges took a hit, which was a first.
They interviewed hagerty last night and he said the same, market up for restomods and trucks, also millennials are going after mopars

Both B-J and Mecum on last night.

Did they say anything about the 71 stripes and R/T badges on the 72 Challenger?
Or were they too busy pretending to fawn over their one Mopar per segment quota?

After that one there was a 72 Rallye Charger that they spent 15 seconds on, not giving any specs other than "it looks just like the Challenger"

But again, we were reminded "there's no way to know if it's a real gsx"

There's been a lot of internet chatter about that sold sticker girl.

Speaking of nice ***, that Cristy Lee- not IMO super ultra hot, but from behind.....

Auto Transport Service
Back