• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best cleaners, wax detailer Ive found yet

gtx6970

Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
If you own a black car you know my pain.

Every other product ive tried leaves streaks, some worst than others and Ive tried at least a dozen

I will go on record THIS is the schtuff

Hands down the best one Ive tried yet , Although not cheap comparatively.
But I get ZERO streaks in the paint
Indoors - outdoors makes no difference, be in under fluorescence shop lights or in bright sunlight

Im hooked

20240130_144505.jpg

I'll assume you've used the typical players, Meguiars, Mothers, et al ?

Thanks for the info, never used that one.

I'm just like you, probably tried 10 or more different waxes, seals, polishes, ceramics, etc....

Yes, I too punished myself in life by owning about 6 or 7 black cars, and one in the garage now !!

Holy crap they are a lot of work, but I always say, there's nothing better
looking than a clean black car with some nice polished chrome !!

If you own a black car you know my pain.

Every other product ive tried leaves streaks, some worst than others and Ive tried at least a dozen

I will go on record THIS is the schtuff

Hands down the best one Ive tried yet , Although not cheap comparatively.
But I get ZERO streaks in the paint
Indoors - outdoors makes no difference, be in under fluorescence shop lights or in bright sunlight

Im hooked

View attachment 1601066
Is this product only a wax - or is it a cleaner and polisher ie: waterless wash and polish?

Is this product only a wax - or is it a cleaner and polisher ie: waterless wash and polish?
I got all 3
waterless wash, A spray wax and the detailer.

Ive not tried the water less wash yet

Ceramic and be done with it.
I tried ceramic on my black ram pick up , took a whole bunch of rubbing (learning exp.) , finally got all the streaks out , seems tough enough and looked good , but the winter salt and crap has water spots al over it .... >???

My daughter lives 2 miles from their corporate office, driven by it hundreds of times. Seems odd they aren't located within a main distribution warehouse, if they even have one, or are just a relabeler operation.

My daughter lives 2 miles from their corporate office, driven by it hundreds of times. Seems odd they aren't located within a main distribution warehouse, if they even have one, or are just a relabeler operation.
Have any of y'all including the OP tried this on a black car? Just fishing for comparison purposes.
Though I live by this Select polymer sealant on my own black car, I'm always open to try new stuff.

0-5.jpeg

I have not. Everyone should be open to new and better solutions. So far all I know here is it's pricey, it doesn't leave streaks, and the company is located in a multi story stand alone office building in the city. Someone try some and give us another comprehensive review please.

Have any of y'all including the OP tried this on a black car? Just fishing for comparison purposes.
Though I live by this Select polymer sealant on my own black car, I'm always open to try new stuff.

View attachment 1601192
Never heard of this or the OP's recommended product. I assume you've had good results ?

With or against the grain.
Never heard of this or the OP's recommended product. I assume you've had good results ?
Yes, I have had fantastic results on the car with single stage black that was applied back in 2002. I hand polish it in swirls in the coolness of my garage. A little pricey, but not bad being that I only apply it twice a year. My friends Bee also uses it.

unnamed-2.jpg

View attachment 1601192
I have not, never even heard of it.
But then again, I never heard of the stuff I have either until a few weeks ago when a friend of a friend recommended and swears by it on a single stage black car ( same as mine)

So, I ordered up some and so far its given me excellent results

I plan to do my wifes 2016 Chrylser with it here soon. But I need to either clay bar it or polish the water spots off of it first. Its a metallic grey color. That shows the same swirls almost as bad . That one I've been told ceramic coat will do wonders for and really bring out the metallic. Haven't fully decided which direction on it just yet.

Auto Transport Service
Back