• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best cleaners, wax detailer Ive found yet

Question, did you take it down with grease/wax remover before application ? ( For both guys who've recommended stuff here )

back in the late 90's i bought race glaze off a Snap-On tool truck in the Oakland county area of Michigan

on my black paint was like glass mirror.

Question, did you take it down with grease/wax remover before application ? ( For both guys who've recommended stuff here )
My friend has run the buffing wheel over the thing only once since its paint and since then, I have only applied the stuff by hand after wiping it down with a wet rag to get any dust or foreign matter off. I don't use any soaps when cleaning, just a rinse and wipe with Terry cloth towels.

Lots of good products out there. Not selling Ceramic, but for me there is no going back.
Even the tired old yellow dog. Got the swirls out, and now a simple rinse, foam, and brush here and there maintains it with ease. Yellow car painted in 1988 with a half dozen touch ups over the years
This brand is GTechniq. Don’t get talked into Graphene. Ceramic. 90% of result is in the paint correction done before application.

52FB6500-1F20-4BD1-8DCA-CFDF440A01B5.png

98737337-1907-4F6D-B8CE-E36EE2495F9A.png

I was asking about your car !!! :D just kidding, as usual.... I've never used a ceramic-type coating, always been an old-school WAXER !
Old School waxer here as well. Black encourages you to keep looking at it often because it reveals everything and anything within its depths.

unnamed-3.jpg

Yes, I have had fantastic results on the car with single stage black that was applied back in 2002. I hand polish it in swirls in the coolness of my garage. A little pricey, but not bad being that I only apply it twice a year. My friends Bee also uses it.

View attachment 1601260

By chance, is your friend’s Bee for sale?

:)

I have not. But now that you mention it. SHOULD I ?

Outside of getting caught in a light sprinkle last year. My car hasn't really been wet since it was painted in the early 2000s

I have not. But now that you mention it. SHOULD I ?

Outside of getting caught in a light sprinkle last year. My car hasn't really been wet since it was painted in the early 2000s
I don't know, why I asked. Never used the ceramic stuff. Wondered if any residual wax could affect it.

By chance, is your friend’s Bee for sale?

:)
There were rumors, but to your question, No. It is probably the best restored Bee tribute that I have ever seen. Plus it has a stout Dave Dudek Hemi heart in the bay. Its owner whom I like to call "The Palm Reader" is arguably one of the most fanatical, perfectionist painters around.

Auto Transport Service
Back