• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you identify these people

fwi

Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score
Photo taken in 1978
Image 10-19-15 at 10.25 AM.jpg

nope why who are they or might be? or who are you hoping they are?

The Old Microsoft Group. Ask me how I know? Good old essay I had to write for high school computing. Actually used that same picture.

From left to right: Top: Steve Wood, Bob Wallace, Jim Lane. Middle: Bob O'Rear, Bob Greenberg, Marc McDonald, Gordon Letwin. Bottom: Bill Gates, Andrea Lewis, Marla Wood, Paul Allen.

One is dead so technically he is smelly from decomposition...

Last edited:
Ah, the creators of our robot society. Where's the Delorean? I gotta go on a mission.

Oh yes, to have a time machine...LOL

I thought they were all some fine quality byproducts of some quality inbreeding. God knows they sure look like it.

The Old Microsoft Group. Ask me how I know? Good old essay I had to write for high school computing. Actually used that same picture.

From left to right: Top: Steve Wood, Bob Wallace, Jim Lane. Middle: Bob O'Rear, Bob Greenberg, Marc McDonald, Gordon Letwin. Bottom: Bill Gates, Andrea Lewis, Marla Wood, Paul Allen.

...... and to think I was just going to say a bunch of Liberals

Excellent.... the 1978 team.

- - - Updated - - -

That Paul Allen hippie isn't doing too badly either!
superyacht-octopus-1953.jpg

When I was in high school I had to write an essay on these guys...

Attachments

• gale5306.jpg
    gale5306.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 181
Auto Transport Service
Back