• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Production Broadcast Sheet Question

boboh1

Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
When I purchased my 1969 Super Bee the previous owner already supplied me with the car build sheet. Today I was removing the rear seat and stuck underneath was another sheet for my car. Everything matched up with the one I already had except the top left corner sequence numbers were different. Any idea why there were two in there?

Common occurrence. Nothing unusual. Could have been for a different car. Be glad you have one at all.

I know. Some guys do not have one and I am lucky enough to have two. VIN and all other information matches on both. Just the sequence number is different.

I have 2 for my car. St. Louis built. Believe Lynch Road cars many had none, think other guys will confirm this.

So, are you telling us, your car gives two sheets ? :lol:

Last edited:
Sheets were printed at multiple locations across the plant.
Sheet sequence printing protocols varied by plant.
St, Louis sheet printing protocol allows for two, or more, broadcast sheets to have different sequence numbers.

As stated above, what you have is not particularly unusual.

I have 2 for my car. St. Louis built. Believe Lynch Road cars many had none, think other guys will confirm this.
A fair number Lynch Rd cars got sheets mine has one. It's my understanding the LA plant didn't let many get out the door.

Auto Transport Service
Back