• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daytona and Superbird damaged

6PK2GOBEE

Local time
6:19 PM
Reaction score
Daytona and Superbird damaged in hurricane Ian storm surge:

What is that, like 7-8 threads on this now?
@6PK2GOBEE - do a little site-searchin' next time, brother...
ponderous.jpg

I think it's fake. Shadows are all wrong...
I saw the photos online which is why I did a search for live video, with all the claims of fakery I wanted to verify it for myself.
1st: My degree and profession is Telcom Tech/Radio & Television Production
Part of my training is editing and evaluating edit cuts for seamless presentation.
This is definitely NOT fake, there are no edits or CGI here.

Last edited:
What is that, like 7-8 threads on this now?
@6PK2GOBEE - do a little site-searchin' next time, brother...
View attachment 1366266
I did do a search for live video(see my previous post)for the expressed purpose of evaluating “fake” or “not fake” with good reason and honorable intentions.
I looked at them all “brother” as an investigation using my professional training.
You’re welcome.

The promoting of YT channels aside, what I'm referring to is the fact the subject has been to death in this forum.
Here's just a few of the threads (and hundreds of subsequent posts) on the topic - and yes, your now dated video was
on at least one of them already:
Hurricane Ian interview with Owner of damaged Superbird and Daytona
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...na-damaged-follow-up-video-with-owner.255507/
A bird in the hurricane

Note to self: "professional" must not mean what it used to....
beating-dead-horse-gif-2.gif
(Clicky on pic for motion!)

I saw the photos online which is why I did a search for live video, with all the claims of fakery I wanted to verify it for myself.
1st: My degree and profession is Telcom Tech/Radio & Television Production
Part of my training is editing and evaluating edit cuts for seamless presentation.
@66 Sat and @kiwigtx are having a little facetious fun at your expense.
It's a running joke on this forum of sorts - right after the incident, when the initial pics were
posted on the first of several threads on here, a couple folks questioned the authenticity of the pics.
Those skepticisms were soon dispelled as more facts came out in the news about the case.

Far from promoting a YouTube channel the video link was simply the main bibliography source on which my individual video analysis was completed to provide others who are interested an opportunity to read my post and quickly link to a video as a matter of courtesy.
I have no interest in providing cannon fodder to someone that finds antagonism exciting, the fact is a majority of people find it insufferable and annoying-not to mention counter productive.
I’m here for the fellowship of the hobby. To have fun without offending others and make some new friends that share in a common interest.

The OP needs to change his name to Rumpelstiltskin as it seems as though he’s been asleep for the last month.

Auto Transport Service
Back