• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you like the Big Mac burger?

Photon440

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
Nope don't do MickeyDs at all anymore
not for well over 20 years, not starting now either
no matter what they do & change

same with Coke, you go woke you go broke

I used to when I was young, but not up to any gut bomb fast food these days.

Still on occasion do Mac's, never liked the the big-m though. Don't know, ever since the rental cop banned me from entering my hometown mac's after doing a light burn exiting 50 years ago in my '70 Cuda, and not allow me to splain I had let the clutch a tad quick when exiting to the busy street - left a sour taste. Pun here somewhere..

Had one last Sunday night. First one in over a year. I can take it or leave it. Won't ruin my retirement! When and if it happens.

I have only had a Big Mac once.
I prefer the quarter-pounder if I go to mikkie dees.

Without turning this thread political.....MD runs a risk if they try and go woke with the burger or the packaging. Backlash bigtime.

Remember, MD is a real Estate company, not a burger chain.

No!

just-walk-away (1).jpg

The $1 chicken sandwiches were a good deal, and not bad. I wouldn't touch the burgers from there. I've heard stories about what's in them...

The most memorable one I ever ate was in Taichung, Taiwan. 1987

It tasted different. Not disgusting, just different. It sat in my stomach/gut for days on end. I didn't go back and have another.

Not much. When I get one, maybe twice a year, no two are made or taste the same. :realcrazy:

I used to like them when I was a kid.
Nowadays I’m not as drawn to them. McDonald’s is like a spare tire. I use them only when needed and if no other options exist.

The most memorable one I ever ate was in Taichung, Taiwan. 1987

It tasted different. Not disgusting, just different. It sat in my stomach/gut for days on end. I didn't go back and have another.

You should try a sausage mcmuffin in Malaysia. It's a muzzie country so i guess they can't serve pork. Don't know what the hell they substitute with but it really sucks!

It actually sounds better to me unless they decide to use a bug based meat which wouldn't surprise me these days.

urger-vegetable-wooden-table-good-source-135519130.jpg

But you’ll eat the chicken?
The chicken seems to be real white chicken meat, including the grizzle in some of the bigger sandwiches. The only ground meat I eat, is usually venison, as I know where that came from...
The only time we eat their, is when I take Mom out shopping, and we stop for lunch, when Tim Horton's dining area is closed, Covid rules. I will say I like their coffee, and pancakes, cheap, and Fast...

Haven't been to a smackdonals in 25 years or more.....

It would be great to have a choice of the old and new Big Macs and then keep the sandwich that sells the best... Let the people choose. And restore the Big Mac to its original size! And quit making everything smaller! Took a trip to Alaska in 93 and I tried the McKinley Mac! Now that was a great Big Big Mac!

I haven't eaten there since 2005. last couple things I got were the "premium" chicken tenders. I don't even know what is on the menu.

The fries are a mash of soy meal, potato starch, corn syrup, preservatives and some other flavors, extruded through a machine and flash fried then frozen.
They used to claim "100% beef" after the series of claims about emu, kangaroo, etc. in the burgers decades back.
100% beef just means tongue, heart, brains, and other items that were deemed high enough grade for humans but would otherwise go to the dogfood plant on a train car.
Every single item on the menu has corn syrup. The coffee, the fries, the breakfast sausage, the buns. Every. Single. Thing.

Now they took down the 100% beef logos on the signs around here.

Big Mac. I don't think so, Tim.

Auto Transport Service
Back