• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dubai Lambo rev-limiter not working

Man, that's a hot car.
Well, it was.
I like that he turned on his hazard signals.

I wonder if warranty or insurance covers something like that? I have to admit if I had that car I would be talking to my buddy infront of me in his car... Shoot I do it in my lowly muscle cars, never mind if I had a super car... I love them a friend of mine has a gallardo, I have been blasted around in that thing a bunch over that last few years, he is waiting for his new one which is getting delivered to the west coast and brought here in an enclosed trailer right after xmas... I think I am more excited than him for it to get here...

Heck, I was pretty excited to get to drive a Viper when they first came out.

Heck, I was pretty excited to get to drive a Viper when they first came out.

lol, I didn't say he let me drive... He hasnt yet, but he used to have a ferrari that he let me drive all the time, but that was about $100K less than his lambo... I drove a couple vipers, I almost bought one brand new, but I refused to pay more than sticker and it seemed like everyone that came to a dealership close enough had some tool bag ready to pay more than sticker, BS.. Same thing happened with the ZL1, every time one showed up, there was some rich *** whole looking to outbid me, lol... oh well...

Oh man. Didn't like to see that lovely lambo burning like that. Regardless if the owner was a douche.

Too bad for the cool car... :iamwithstupid:

To me, that falls in the "more money than brains" category...

High-performance car, owned by a member of a low-performance culture.

Auto Transport Service
Back