• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY ad - Something smells funny...

Link shows ad has been removed...

good, it was a scam I suspect
from all the stuff that was said here

https://classiccars.com/listings/vi...ee-for-sale-in-milford-city-connecticut-06450

8815753-1970-dodge-super-bee-std.jpg

But you can pick up 3 really nice 70 383 4spd Super Bees for this price.

It is a non #'s matching 383 4spd Super Bee coupe with no mention of fender tag or build sheet to back anything up. Liberties were taken in restoring this 110,000 mile car. I bet you get crawling around you will find a lot more things that dont jive. 30k car on a good day...
i know .... but my point is ... to someone its gold. .. even tho its not. and if some one pays it then thats what it worth ... sadly ... thanks alot barrett jackson ....

i know .... but my point is ... to someone its gold. .. even tho its not. and if some one pays it then thats what it worth ... sadly ... thanks alot barrett jackson ....

You do have a good point. It is true that every so often someone pays money outside the market norm. Barrett Jackson is one of the places that can happen where all can see the money spent in a sort of frenzy that auctions tend to bring. Ebay is not that kind of auction and it is humorous to see some that hopes it is.

I see eBay as a place to go fishing (or just showing) without a big money investment. The asking price, in this case, is silly high and may as well be twice what it is.

So--the ad has been removed?----Maybe someone in Nigeria convinced the seller to deal with him only for a higher price.:) If the seller commits to a scam-- buyer-- does that make the deal price the new value of the car?

Last edited:
Two sellers calling their HARDTOPS, coupes.
Coupes are POST cars,,,HARDTOPS are POSTLESS.

Interesting engine build, I like the way the power and torque peak at exactly the same low rpm.

The car is ripply down the sides, I hazard to say it is not factory straight......no virgin.

Auto Transport Service
Back