• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enough is enough

oldbee

Local time
1:48 AM
Reaction score
I really think that we need to have our ages listed on the site. It would help a lot of us try to tailor our responses to the OP as to what depth we need to get into for response. I'm know a lot of us have extensive knowledge on 'some' things, not so much on others. For instance a 67 yr old trying to tell a 20-something how to do something. Just my thoughts.

I really think that we need to have our ages listed on the site. It would help a lot of us try to tailor our responses to the OP as to what depth we need to get into for response. I'm know a lot of us have extensive knowledge on 'some' things, not so much on others. For instance a 67 yr old trying to tell a 20-something how to do something. Just my thoughts.
Old Fart, I mean Old Bee, it's an option in our profile to list your age. I looked on yours and I see that you are 27! Lol

Most of the time I can tell when we're dealing with a young wippersnapper just by the way they talk. Or by their 40 inch wheels on their restro modded Chargers! Lol

angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
or when they write .. U R rong ... I know who I'm dealing with :rolleyes: .........67 ...........ohhh wait.. turn it up its Clapton :)

Last edited:
"smart" doesn't come with age - there are a lot of dumb old bastards on here!

At 18 you know everything and no one can tell you anything.

At 30 your parents are pretty smart people.

At 40 your kids are old enough that to them you know nothing.
At 50 your pretty smart again and the kids are asking questions about life.

By 60 what you want to remember only comes to mind when you do not need it any longer.

By the time I am 70 just hope to know why I get up in the morning.

"smart" doesn't come with age - there are a lot of dumb old bastards on here!
Sensei & Unsui often misinterpreted to mean teacher & student. Literal meaning,,sensei means one who has gone the path before. Unsui means one who follows. That can NEVER be changed, regardless of how SMART one is.

Been there- done that. You start out with the basics and come to find out the guy is a ASE certified master tech.

Good stuff! Sometimes it's good, knowing how old you are, and all the BS you've gone through. Almost makes it worth while. 68, and still standing.

I am proud to say I have survived to the age of 56 despite having done a LOT of really stupid things. And my Roadrunner time goes back to May 1980. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back