• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ever increasing threat of home invasion, so I bought:

Yea a lever, a bolt cycled, pump or slide slamming shut,
even a magazine being slammed in, or hitting the floor after a reload,
all are/is a noise your not soon to mistake, what it is...
Anyone whose ever seen a western knows that sound.

When it's cold out!

p4.jpg

I agree and if I did not have dogs I wouldn't either. The surprise is gone with these two yowling. Be lucky if I can hear them, let alone them hearing me.

Bullet travels faster than sound, they should never hear it or be warned.

Our savior, remember he's a puppy.....lol. And..that's a queen size bed.

View attachment 380177
Damn he's going to be {is already} big

mine is cute/unassuming, but doesn't like strangers
nowhere near as big either...
He's about 18 months now about 90#'s

He was 11 months in that photo

Elvis 5-5-2016 11 months old #2.JPG

Now that's the kind of judge we all can appreciate

Only dead people and Chicagoans don't need to own a gun. Dogs are loyal but not not bulletproof.

Here's my pooch. After years of torment from the home ins company about my Rotts I bought a Bullmastiff / Rottweiler mix..... can't bitch now cause he's just a mut. Sweetest dog I've ever owned too.

20161231_174308.jpg

Here's my pooch. After years of torment from the home ins company about my Rotts I bought a Bullmastiff / Rottweiler mix..... can't bitch now cause he's just a mut. Sweetest dog I've ever owned too.

View attachment 385367
Rotts have an undeserved reputation. The only mean ones are from people who made them that way. Most of them are softies.

I really like Rottweiler's. Seen some nasty ones but for the most part good loyal dogs. Guy i worked for had two, male and female. I always gave them treats and they knew they were behind the seat of my truck. If i left the door open they'd stick there big heads in and try and find it. One day i went to work on a Sunday when nobody was around. The owner told me keep the gate closed. Those two dogs stayed near me all day and when some guy came to the gate they let me know. The guy i never seen before and those two dogs were growling and showing teeth. Needless to say that guy left real fast. Dont know if he was a threat and while i wasn't sacred or threatened those dogs had my back

I really like Rottweiler's. Seen some nasty ones but for the most part good loyal dogs. Guy i worked for had two, male and female. I always gave them treats and they knew they were behind the seat of my truck. If i left the door open they'd stick there big heads in and try and find it. One day i went to work on a Sunday when nobody was around. The owner told me keep the gate closed. Those two dogs stayed near me all day and when some guy came to the gate they let me know. The guy i never seen before and those two dogs were growling and showing teeth. Needless to say that guy left real fast. Dont know if he was a threat and while i wasn't sacred or threatened those dogs had my back
Dogs have a good sense of character. They can sense fear. If you aren't afraid of them and act as though you belong and are boss they tend to fall in line so long as they aren't vicious. I have a few dogs and none of them are mean. I worry about how seriously they take their job. They love the UPS man, he gives treats. Lol

MP5K with a silencer.

2wfsl52.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back