• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firm Feel

Lt Shaffer

Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
Who do you recommend for torsion bars, tubular control arms, pitman sway bars and all poly for the front on my 73 Roadrunner. Most vendors stop at the 72 models and others list the 71-74 as sharing the same torsion bars which is incorrect for the 73-74. Recommendations would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Any chance there’s others that carry their products like Summit and get through them ( might have in shelf ) and save the direct scource aggravation?

I want through the same crap with Firm Feel a couple years ago for 2 rear sway bars. It was covid time, so I was hoping it was an isolated case, but I guess not. Unfortunately, no one else sells his stuff.

I would ask them whats ready to ship today and what is not. Then make a decision.

I'm going through the same thing with them, ordered a pair of sway bars last Sept and at this point have the front, but not the rear. I really like their rear design, which is why I've stuck it out.

If you didn't want to wait, I'd probably contact Peter Bergman and see what the lead time is on the Hellwig bars. Took me less than 2 weeks to get torsion bars from him a few weeks back, and basically shipping time to get an idler/tie rods/etc back last Fall.

Auto Transport Service
Back