• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Handy tips & tricks in life

Never ever trust a fart if your over 50!
I'm tight as a drum over here. Not a problem.
Of course, I have never been to prison and never have had a man in my butt.

CHICAGO

Honestly, there isn't a place in the city that is 100% safe... and DEFINITELY don't go walking up any alleys, even downtown. It sort of seems safe if you live there because there are things that Chicagoans just don't do out of instinct... we recognize gang attire & bad situations.... even a few block South of "miracle mile downtown proper" it gets dicey quick. I personally have had issues in "good areas of the city" with lots of people close by...just not in direct sight. I'm just saying, be careful

If you are doing something like hammering or cutting, or something similar, and you get an unusually strong premonition that you are about to injure yourself, stop, reevaluate your technique, and then move forward if you believe that you have reduced or eliminated the threat.
Use an electrical hot wire tester to be absolutely sure that the wires you are working with are deenergized, and verify that it alarms on a known live wire first.
If you think saying something to someone close to you is going to start an argument or cause a problem, stop and evaluate if it's worth the negative ramifications of saying it, or if you can let it go.

The real reason that one urinal is closer to floor in the men's room. It's not for the shorter guys it's for us longer ones so we don't get the end wet!

What ever you do don’t go to Villa park ! There are some bad people there! You will not be safe no matter what time of day!

Work:
  • Keep a set of spare clothes with you at work.
  • Keep aspirin and bandages near.
  • Trust your work fellow worker with your life (lineman), as he trusts you with his.
Fun:
  • If it blows up with one 650 Holley, put a tunnel ram on the next one.
  • Don't tear the carb to pieces I just built you and tell me it wasn't right.
  • How fast can you afford to go? Times that by 2.
Women:
  • I got nothing

Remember the times when an old guy tried to help with advice and you got bit anyway. Try to improve on how that old guy tried to help you when giving advice as they did.

Just sayin.....

22r7oo.jpg

Jeff

Always have someone else fire a used gun first !!!!!!!:elmer::elmer::elmer:

If your out in the woods and the birds that have singing along while you walk suddenly stop, get down find cover and look around. **** is about to go down.

If your going to be a warrior, first learn to fix and fire every weapon your likely to find in the area of operations. If you do you'll never run out of ammo.

Here is one from the FABO weird tricks thread!
Ok this goes in the misc file on this thread, not exactly a tip about cars but this is a situation all car guys find ourselves in..lets say you are at a campground or anyplace away from home and you need to take care of your morning post-coffee "business," and you want to get the job done quick...bring a bar of strong-smelling soap (Irish Spring is good) and take some whiffs, the chemical smell triggers whatever it is that makes you go, and you can be on your way!

never fry bacon in the nude

Auto Transport Service
Back