• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has there ever been a BBO get togehter?

The Nats in Columbus might be the best opportunity to have a large number of FBBO members in the same place at the same time anyway. Carlisle would also be good chance that many of us are there anyway.

Wish the Hooters in Columbus was still open. Brice Rd area will Not be crowded and there are a few Gentlemen's clubs we could have a beer at. (just saying)

There's already a few of us meating at the Nats, myself, Kahn, USA Roadrunner and possibly Hyrdgoon. I might make Carlisle too so I'll keep my eyes open.

- - - Updated - - -

Umm...A lot of your towns and cities are named after places all over the world..Maybe it's lack of originality, or the leftovers from the British Empire? ;)

Never fails, always willing to insert your 2 cents worth of insult that knowbody cares to hear!

Several years back a bunch of the guys on Moparts did a "Bacon fest" get together at a car show at Infineon raceway. There were Canadians and a member from New Jersey came all the way for it. It was AWESOME....everyone brought a dish with Bacon in it , soooooo good!
Point is, if you make the vent around something like this you might get a better level of participation. No matter where it is held.

Several years back a bunch of the guys on Moparts did a "Bacon fest" get together at a car show at Infineon raceway. There were Canadians and a member from New Jersey came all the way for it. It was AWESOME....everyone brought a dish with Bacon in it , soooooo good!
Point is, if you make the vent around something like this you might get a better level of participation. No matter where it is held.

We need to get Stu off that board and over here to REALLY liven things up. He's a really cool dude, and God, is he funny! I used to hang with him at Dream Machines.

Need a boat right now.
Naw.....didn't get half the rain in Pasadena that Houston got and the funny part is that I'm only about 15-20 miles from downtown Houston. Plus only the rivers and bayous are full. Street flooding is gone already.

Cranky...Your header sez Pasadena...You're in Texas?...I was born in San AnTONE....got some Texas Twister in me. How's the secession working out... State still leaning in that direction?
Yup....Texas. Secession....LOL. Can't believe anyone would even think Texas might do that....ain't never gonna happen. Yeah, been to SA many times but it's not really a town that I care to hang in and one time in 1970, I made it from Lackland AFB to highway 225 and Main in 2 hours and 20 minutes. Left the base around 1am. That's how bad I wanted out of there :D

Back on topic, I will do my best to attend an FBBO gathering in Carlisle - preferably in one of my heaps. I hear that's quite a MoPar fest.

I'll be attending Nats this year. I live in the south. Carolina area. Would be cool to meet a couple guys and cruise to Columbus! It'd definitely be a trip just to add faces to these names.

Cranky...is that a jab?...thinking of Texas, have You watched "the making of don't mess with Texas?" with the CAF B-17, F4F, & F-51? some ballsy flying...alas, airspeed is no good substitute for altitude. i've hung in Houston, know People there, great place cept the humidity is a test. Tit 4 Tat....least it's not named after soccer.

Whaddia think,,,,,car show Thursday night or Resturant across from Bennie Motors near the fairgrounds??

Looks like we have a few interested parties, let's find out when most are rolling in. For the guys interested in a Carlisle meet up, what day are you planning to arrive ?

Coming in Thursday.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be attending Nats this year. I live in the south. Carolina area. Would be cool to meet a couple guys and cruise to Columbus! It'd definitely be a trip just to add faces to these names.
Mopar Muscle used to sponsor cruises to the 'Nats. I went on a few hen I lived in Texas and had a great time. If you can meet up with some people in your area and meet others along the way, trust me, it'll be worth the effort to put it together!

Umm...A lot of your towns and cities are named after places all over the world..Maybe it's lack of originality, or the leftovers from the British Empire? ;)

Your towns aren't? New South Wales, Newcastle, etc.

Looks like we have a few interested parties, let's find out when most are rolling in. For the guys interested in a Carlisle meet up, what day are you planning to arrive ?

I come in Thursday afternoon for the kickoff car show. Friday will be at Quarter Aces to beat up the car and Saturday the fairgrounds.
My friend Mike now owns Quarter Aces,all you guys should come over and make a few passes!!

Attachments

• 7.15.13 025.jpg
    7.15.13 025.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 7.15.13 088.jpg
    7.15.13 088.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 7.21.13 061.jpg
    7.21.13 061.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 68
  • 7.15.14 017.jpg
    7.15.14 017.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 7.15.14 174.jpg
    7.15.14 174.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 69
That plate looks good but too much goddam humidity.

That plate looks good but too much goddam humidity.

Humidity was not bad! I brought a plate of skirt steak up to Mike,he was too busy to come down for my BBQ .

Attachments

• 7.15.14 167.jpg
    7.15.14 167.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 7.15.14 173.jpg
    7.15.14 173.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 7.15.14 172.jpg
    7.15.14 172.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 7.15.14 171.jpg
    7.15.14 171.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 7.15.14 169.jpg
    7.15.14 169.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 70
This keeps catching fire we just may get something done. I think the idea is really cool. Where ever it turns out to be I want to have my car there - not pics of it. Right now it's in Minneapolis and will be until at least next summer. I could drive somewhere central from Minneapolis- but when the car gets to CA - that lowers my chances.

Its pretty obvious members would like to connect in person. I'm one of them. Plus I'd like to see many of these cars in person.

Auto Transport Service
Back