• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from NW Indiana

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I was a "Duke" fan too, used to watch the show when it came out and have the latest DVD version. Was a hard choice of whether to go with a '68 "Bullitt" or '69 "General Lee". Being I saw "Bullitt" first long before the "Dukes" I already made up my mind. The 68-70 were all great years for that car. 6pktgo, I did setup another post "My 68 Charger R/T "Bullitt re-creation" under projects and I am posting pics of my progress.

glad you chose to leave it a 68.. love the way those cars look from behind (Which is how most boetie guys see them!<LOL>).Another sharp way to do one.. is like the 68 in Christine.. that's a beauty too.

I remember that charger too, that is one of the reasons I rented it not too long ago. I think it was B5 blue and it either had Craigers or Keystones.

Welcome from another Indiana boy. Love the '68 Charger! Good to hear you and your son are doing this together. Great time for building memories.

Awesome car. Looks like you have a great foundation.

68's are my favorite too, just couldn't locate one cheap enough to build on my budget. "Settled" for a 68 Satellite instead. Always liked the egg crate grill.

Bullitt theme car too. Great choice and good luck with it.

Was looking over a year for a 70 Chally that I could do a "Vanishing Point" car out of, but again - since the "new" models came out everyone wants an arm and a leg for a 1970 Challenger these days....

Your Satellite looks great too. Good luck with your resto. I must have happened to get lucky on my find. The guy I bought it from had 8 cars, seven of them were GM's and this Charger was the only Mopar. It was sort of the oddball to him, even though he liked it, he wanted to sell it. I do like the "E" bodies too, Cuda, Challenger, but way out of my range. I might think of one of the "new" models for a daily driver.

Auto Transport Service
Back