• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from southern California

vtrigger77

Local time
9:55 AM
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Victor, i live in Lake Elsinore CA. My dad has a 1969 Plymouth belvedere. the car has a 1973 5.9l in it that i have been having a lot of problems with lol. i will post about it in the appropriate thread.

IMG_20221119_120601386_HDR.jpg

Welcome from 5 or so hours north of you on the central coast. If you don't already plan to, you and pops should attend the Spring Fling in Van Nuys this weekend. You can get info in the events, shows thread.

Hey Victor! Nice '69 there. You can find help here to sort out that 360 . . .

Welcome (1)c.jpg

Hi, my name is Victor, i live in Lake Elsinore CA. My dad has a 1969 Plymouth belvedere. the car has a 1973 5.9l in it that i have been having a lot of problems with lol. i will post about it in the appropriate thread.

View attachment 1647216
Hi Victor, welcome aboard. Cool car. I’m sure I’ll see you around one of these days.

Welcome from Alabama, that 69 looks great. Post your issues there is plenty of help around here.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. We are GM guys so all this is new to us. The car was given to my mom by my uncle but she doesn't care for old cars so my dad bought her a new car and traded her for it lol.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with 69 Belvedere with a 5.9ltr/360cid

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia

Welcome to the club, Victor.
Your engine is too early to be known by the metric/liter measure. They started that with Mopars in the early 90s.
That 73 engine would be known as a 360. They can be great engines.
Do try to make it up to Van Nuys for the show this weekend. Woodley Park Saturday and Sunday.
This is THE biggest show on the west coast for Dodge, Chrysler and Plymouth cars, trucks and vans.
Big swap meet with lots of parts for sale, lots of show cars, sometimes celebrities show up too.
Cheers.

Auto Transport Service
Back