• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holley double pumper fuel lines for Mopar

erickson

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
Years ago I bought a Holley double pumper fuel lines that looks correct for a 440
does anybody make them now? They kind of look like fuel lines for a hemi
Thanks

Not sure what you mean ? If your talking about fuel line that connects directly to the bowls on the càrb. Those are carb specific ( 4150 or 4160 usually ) Or are you talking about the line that comes from the pump all the way to the carb ? I don't know of any pre bent lines from the pump directly to both bowls of a holly DP

There are tons of different styles , hardlines, braided flex, combination ect. But they are made for the carburetor not the motor.

4150 lines from the carburetor towards the distributor. They were made to under distributor to the fuel filter they were made to look stock

Hmmm. You bought these from a store ? Or a swap meet? Sounds like maybe someone had custom bent themselves..... here is a picture of mine..... doesn't go under the distributor. There isn't enough room for that.

20230821_210543.jpg

This is what I think he is talking about. Something someone has made.

I bought a few sets of them from a guy that was making them around 30 years ago. I will make my own
Putting a 383 stroker in my 1970 roadrunner convertible. Trying to make it look stock

Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back