• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to remove lower dash on 70 RR

Gotcha. The glass is completely ou, so it would have been easy...until about 10:00 last night I have the front seats on top of the back seats and more crap stuffed inside them. It quickly became a junk pile. Are you in a hurry for them?

The plastic trim is toast. It was all cracked from what looks like someone tried prying it out.

Gotcha. The glass is completely ou, so it would have been easy...until about 10:00 last night I have the front seats on top of the back seats and more crap stuffed inside them. It quickly became a junk pile. Are you in a hurry for them?

The plastic trim is toast. It was all cracked from what looks like someone tried prying it out.

No hurry. Whenever you get to them would be great. Thanks. Is there a jack in the car? I need all the pieces, stand, mast, ratchet mechanism, hook, tire iron.

Auto Transport Service
Back