• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need another Mopar like I need a hole in the head

Mopars hate a vacuum or in this case your added garage space.

Nice ride.

Hole in the head comes right after the left and right nuts. Then come the arms. Be careful, you may end up another Mopar victim.

That is a really Fine looking piece RC!!......& im not a fan of reds. Gawd i want another b bod! RC,,,did You know that 68 button marker lenses can be swapped out with glass blue dot lenses? I did it on my 68 Coro & was just happier than a dog eating catshit.....looked so good at night sitting static with just the parking lights on. Love Your new aqquisition....jealous liking
Good idea! I liked the 68 side marker lights.....so much so that I added them to my 66 Belvedere after making a late night visit to the dealership and helped myself to two different cars. Btw, I don't do stuff like that anymore :D

The car has 89,000 miles & other than a repainted engine compartment, left fender, left quarter & a little bit behind the stripe on the right side, the rest of the paint is factory Chrysler. There are some dings & minor dents on the exterior and I'd say that you can call it a 10 footer. The interior is nice, tinted windows, manual steering, brakes & transmission & matching numbers. Rides nice, no squeaks or rattles. Comes with the broadcast sheet & window sticker. Like every old car, some areas need some TLC, but for now, I have no plans on repainting it. Being that it's about 2/3 original paint, some may consider it a survivor, but I don't have that answer.

Now all I need to do is get it shipped here.

Good idea! I liked the 68 side marker lights.....so much so that I added them to my 66 Belvedere after making a late night visit to the dealership and helped myself to two different cars. Btw, I don't do stuff like that anymore :D
:thumbsup:cheap thrills!

The car has 89,000 miles & other than a repainted engine compartment, left fender, left quarter & a little bit behind the stripe on the right side, the rest of the paint is factory Chrysler. There are some dings & minor dents on the exterior and I'd say that you can call it a 10 footer. The interior is nice, tinted windows, manual steering, brakes & transmission & matching numbers. Rides nice, no squeaks or rattles. Comes with the broadcast sheet & window sticker. Like every old car, some areas need some TLC, but for now, I have no plans on repainting it. Being that it's about 2/3 original paint, some may consider it a survivor, but I don't have that answer.

Now all I need to do is get it shipped here.
Congrats RC, looks like a nice mostly a survivor...
I'd love to have it if I had any room & $$$...
Best year by far...

It's sometime easier to ask for forgiveness :poke:
than to ask for permission :lol:

She's put up with you for 30+ years now,
she'll be OK with it & maybe even you :realcrazy:

Congrats RC, looks like a nice mostly a survivor...
I'd love to have it if I had any room & $$$...
Best year by far...

It's sometime easier to ask for forgiveness :poke:
than to ask for permission :lol:

She's put up with you for 30+ years now,
she'll be OK with it & maybe even you :realcrazy:
I wouldn't bet on that.....mine is here today just to visit the pets. I don't rate and she doesn't submit.

I remember when I bought my '69 Charger Richard asked how much I paid for it. When I didn't respond he scoured the internet until he found the ad featuring my car. Then posted it on this forum for all of you guys to pick apart. Well...lets see the ad including price. Either that or don't do unto others anymore!

I remember when I bought my '69 Charger Richard asked how much I paid for it. When I didn't respond he scoured the internet until he found the ad featuring my car. Then posted it on this forum for all of you guys to pick apart. Well...lets see the ad including price. Either that or don't do unto others anymore!

Here's the ad.....

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,129030.0.html

The car was a couple hundred miles north of you in Ft Collins Collorado. I flew out yesterday & came back today. Very pretty country out there with all the mountains & really friendly people. I did pay top dollar for it, but not what he was asking. Cars like this don't come up for sale too often.

Nice score Mark. I'm in the same boat, I just agreed to buy another car and I have no place to keep it. ...And I have to ship it from Hawaii!

For me--the Telling of the selling (or buying) price has always made me hesitate.
A deal is usually made between strangers and is a personal transaction on both parts. My instinct to not speak about the price is because I don't want to share what the other party may wish I had not. --I would like to share that with the public but not without the other parties consent/understanding.

Is this not just common courtesy?

I do get that the most asked question is "WIW". All I can add is that generally, a car sells for less than asking. It always has for the cars I have sold as well as the ones I bought.

It's not what you do. It's how you do it, and what you drive.

RC,
Another 68?
Fantastic!
Man, tell us about this one please?
(Inquiring minds want to know...tee-hee-hee)

:popcorn:

For me--the Telling of the selling (or buying) price has always made me hesitate.
A deal is usually made between strangers and is a personal transaction on both parts. My instinct to not speak about the price is because I don't want to share what the other party may wish I had not. --I would like to share that with the public but not without the other parties consent/understanding.

Is this not just common courtesy?

all im gonna say to that is this.
we wouldnt be paying these crazy high prices if Others hadnt been punking the prices for years,including the magazines.
when you dont tell people what you really paid for it,all you are doing is helping the prices Rise.
think about it logically.

and no,its nothing to do w courtesy??!!
once someones sold it,its over,theres no expectations of privacy over a car deal.............?

Nice score Mark. I'm in the same boat, I just agreed to buy another car and I have no place to keep it. ...And I have to ship it from Hawaii!
i find myself wondering..if you dont mind me asking...
what on earth could possibly still be in good shape after being on the island of hawaii?
like the second a new car lands there it starts rusting...much less an old mopar??

Auto Transport Service
Back