• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Irresponsible Mancini customer service

I hear yah ! 69gtx's package, that I sent him, sat in Elk Grove (Chicago) for 15 days before moving on!

He got his package finally last Thursday or Friday. It sat in Chicago from March 17th to April 1st.

He got his package finally last Thursday or Friday. It sat in Chicago from March 17th to April 1st.

Sounds like USPS has a "Black Hole" in Chicago. Mancini is the only one that carries this particular item or I would have canceled it by now. Another story to write in my memoirs on this car. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna jinx it...

Placed an order with them on the 28th. Paid with PayPal and only the amount of the part was sent. Then the next day I get an email that states they need to send an invoice to PP with the shipping and taxes. Who does this? Anyway the invoice was sent and I paid that. Didn't receive any confirmation with the total or shipping info. This was on the 30th.

Called them yesterday for a status and they stated it was shipped on the 30th, USPS and gave me the tracking number. It's still in transit to the next destination.
I'm being patient. :wetting:

Placed an order with Summit Racing this Wednesday at 7:45 pm. Recieved it the next day, Thursday at 12:20 in the afternoon. This was from the Ohio warehouse and by FedEx.

I hope you were talking to them and not some scammer.
Yuup. My first order with them same way. They invoice for the part only. Then they do second invoice for the shipping. Very odd. Only company I have had do this.

In my experience Fed
Yuup. My first order with them same way. They invoice for the part only. Then they do second invoice for the shipping. Very odd. Only company I have had do this.
I think Sam Strano of Strano Parts, who deals with mostly modern muscle cars, does the same thing. Maybe it's a small business thing...

And just like magic...
20200408_095503.png

So much for two day Priority mail. Have to be thankful that delivery services weren't shut down in these trying times.

I like Mancini, they are Mopar and I have never had a bad issue with them but like anything else, if you deal with someone long enough you’ll have a problem sooner or later. The “problem” is what you make of it. That being said my ups delivery guy usually chats with me when he drops stuff off and I asked him how busy they where. He said there is so much freight right now that trailers are just being staged and unloaded when they can get to them.

Mancini is one of my least favorite to deal with. I hate them not being upfront with shipping charges. I paid for my TTI H-pipe, then two days later I finally get a bill for $73 for shipping, ridiculous. I paid it, and now nothing. I've emailed twice without one response. I bought the H pipe on 5/21, 10 days later still not even a word that it's been shipped. I ordered something from Hughes Engine the same day, it arrived on 5/26. Some companies care, some don't.

Mancini is one of my least favorite to deal with. I hate them not being upfront with shipping charges. I paid for my TTI H-pipe, then two days later I finally get a bill for $73 for shipping, ridiculous. I paid it, and now nothing. I've emailed twice without one response. I bought the H pipe on 5/21, 10 days later still not even a word that it's been shipped. I ordered something from Hughes Engine the same day, it arrived on 5/26. Some companies care, some don't.
Next time you need anything TTI, go through Bill at Chicago Connection. He is great to deal with.

Next time you need anything TTI, go through Bill at Chicago Connection. He is great to deal with.

Thanks for the tip. The Hughes Engine order was also a TTI item. Now 12 days, still no word from Mancini. If nothing by tomorrow I'm asking for refund from PayPal and I'll check with Bill.

Thanks for the tip. The Hughes Engine order was also a TTI item. Now 12 days, still no word from Mancini. If nothing by tomorrow I'm asking for refund from PayPal and I'll check with Bill.
Bill has even called me on weekends just to let me know when things have shipped. TTI is the same price everywhere, so you may as well buy from someone with great customer service imo.

Bill covers the shipping as well.
He did when I bought my TTI headers, anyhow.

Bill covers the shipping as well.
He did when I bought my TTI headers, anyhow.
Unfortunetely TTI found out he was doing that and put an end to it. I did get 2 complete systems with free shipping before it ended.

It seems like everything being shipped out of Michigan goes to Illinois first and then sits there for awhile.

With my dealings with Mancini that's where my item went. It's shipped almost 400 miles west then gets shipped back east to Pennsylvania. I called Mancini to check the status of the order. They said it had been shipped and gave me the tracking number. Give them a call for your tracking number.

I just made a order to MTD.com for some small engine parts. They are in Ohio and that's normally quick shipping for my location, plus they have the best prices. This was last Wednesday and going online to check the status it still hadn't shipped. I tried calling last Friday and I sat on hold for an hour and got tired of waiting. On their website you can use their chat feature. That was a joke, not even a real person, just a computer program asking the same generic questions over and over. It asked me if I wanted to have a rep call me and I replied yes. Then it stated I was #24. What a PITA and I never got a call.

So I called at 8:05 this morning and actually got through to a real person. I asked whats my order's status. He replied with what I already knew. It's not shipped yet. Heck it hadn't even been pulled yet. It was a little hard to hear what he was saying with his kids hollering and screaming in the background. (Working from home!)

So I cancelled my order and used a local guy that has the inside connection with these parts. I'll have my parts on Wednesday. (I'm not too keen on using my local guy because he's a little grouchy.)

The Covid 19 is still having it's effects on these businesses so you have to allow for that...to a certain extent.

A note- regardless of the vendor,TTI stuff drop ships from their facility in SoCal...one of the most shutdown-heavy places in the country.

Well, don't feel too bad.....just called Legendary about an order I placed April 8th....they expect an "update" July 15th.

Auto Transport Service
Back