• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's a Chevy......sorry

ZR9B

Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score
So this guy drove this thing from south Carolina to Michigan to drive the power tour then drive home......I saw him at harbor freight Madison heights. It started as a c4 vette.....I couldn't help but ask....WTF! there is all kinds of crazy wrong going on.

20190604_185820.jpg 20190604_185814.jpg

Looks like someone copied the Hot Rod street legal go kart, yet added a turbo.

I've seen and heard crazier things - just can't recall when. Nuts!

The Roadkill boys started that "fad", I reckon (back before they were officially Roadkill):

I think that is Cleetus McFarland.... popular youtuber in the car world. Associated with 1320video. Both good channels to watch

Yea thats a newer version of the Roadkill VetteCart.

A Corvette owner was complaining that he couldn't catch me on the autocross and wanted course changes. i.e. more and longer straights. I had a 1500 pound Spitfire with a 150 horse TR6 engine and it was a tight course.
After a while of his complaining, I told him: "nobody made you buy a big , fat car". Now he has a blueprint of what to do with his ZR1 if he wants to go fast.
I took 80 pounds off my Spitfire by installing a Rover V8. On track days, the windshield and front clip come off and sit on the lawn to save another 110 pounds.

Back in the 80's for a very brief stretch it was fashionable to buy big cars like a buick electra or olds 98 and unbolt the fenders, skin the doors, and cut off the whole trunk area.

gave you a bare bones chassis with a 455

Auto Transport Service
Back